Status: This takes place during season 6, however I most likely won't follow the full story line. This is my first story in forever, so I hope you like it. :)

My Whitelighter

Chapter 3 -- Those Bitches Hurt

Callie's p.o.v.

I backed away from everyone that was now in the room. I don't know what to think. I just learned that demons really were real and I was attacked! How do I know if these people really are good people? How do I know they aren't going to hurt me? How do I know they aren't responsible for my mom or Aunt Linda's death? I always thought their deaths were strange.

"Hi. My name is Phoebe Halliwell. You don't have to be afraid, sweetie. We won't hurt you."

As she walked closer, I took steps back. Finally, she got the idea and stopped walking towards me. I nodded and stayed close to where I think I seen a front door. Everyone decided to introduce themselves.

"I'm Paige Matthews. Phoebe and Pipe's younger sister."

I liked her style. I nodded and tried to seem polite. Honestly, they still scare me. I wasn't sure what to do or if I could trust them. Trust has always been a tough thing for me to do. I never trust anyone. Everyone I have ever trusted has hurt me in some way or another.

"As you already know I'm Leo and this is Piper. The baby she's holding is Wyatt."

I smiled as the baby smiled at me. He's such a cute little thing. I've never really wanted a kid though. I couldn't see myself as a mother. I relaxed slightly, but didn't let me guard down. I wanted to know what was going on.

"Wait, you've never heard of us? The Chamred ones? The Halliwell sisters?"

Paige seemed a little offended as she asked me her 'Charmed Ones' questions. It honestly sounds, familiar, but I don't remember from where. A few minutes later, it clicked in my mind. My mom used to tell me stories when I was a child about the wonderful charmed ones who protected the innocents. I also think I remember it from something else.

"You guys were in this book I found. My mom has…had it in her stuff."

I quickly corrected myself, trying to keep in mind that she was gone. If I didn't, I would keep expecting to see her and then I'd never move on. As much I just want to end all this pain, she would want me to keep going. It's just so hard to live without her. I want my mommy back.

"What book?"

Phoebe spoke back up this time. I walked slightly closer to them, letting them know I was starting to trust them a little bit. I felt a bit rude for the way I acted a few seconds ago. I should have been nicer, but I wasn't sure if I could trust them.

"Book of Shadows or something like that. I found it before I moved, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere. Which is funny because I never let it out of my sight. It just sort of disappeared, I guess."

The girls looked at me in shock when I said something about a Book of Shadows. What's the big deal about the thing? It's just a giant book full of witchcraft. It's not like I'm a witch anyways. They might be, but I'm not.

"This is enough crazy for one night. I should go."

I walked to the front door and was about to walk out, but Chris 'orbed' in front of me. I jumped back slightly, not used to that. I don't like when people appear out of nowhere. I crossed my arms and gave him a pissed off look. He chuckled before clearing his throat.

"You shouldn't go out alone. Why don't I orb you home?"

Orbed over walking? Walking is for people who like to exercise. Me? I'm like a couch potato; I'm too lazy to walk. I'm in good shape anyway, so I deserve a break from walking.

"Alright. It beats walking.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. I instantly tried to push him away, not wanting anybody to touch me. I don't' trust anyone. I also don't like the fact that Chris seemed like me being in his arms was natural.

"I have to hang onto you to orb you with me; I'm not going to hurt you."

I sighed and nodded before relaxing in his arms and allowed him to orb me to my little apartment. It wasn't much, but it would have to do. I'm barely eighteen years old. I don't have a steady job and I just lost two people. Going for a fancy house wasn't on my list of things to do.

"Well, thanks for dropping me off."

I knew I was being rude not to offer him any refreshments, but I just needed time to sit and think. I have a feeling about these charmed ones and Leo. Leo is something majorly different. Something more powerful, kind of like Chris.

"I can take a hint. Look, if you're ever in danger…. if you ever feel like something bad is going to happen, just yell my name, okay? I'll come running. And if you don't want to call me, call Leo. We'll orb here immediately."

I nodded and watched as he orbed away. I finally took a deep breath and sat down on the couch in the living room. It was actually pretty comfortable for a cheap couch. I closed my eyes and started to think through the day.

- My Whitelighter - Chris Halliwell story -

I woke up with a jolt. Something must of woke me up. I got off the couch and started to look around, I didn't see anything. I shrugged and walked to my room. The second I closed the door, someone's hands were over my mouth.

I stomped on the person's foot and punched them in the face before opening the door and running to the front door. The person shimmered right behind me. I did the first thing that came to mind. I don't know why this came to mind, but it did.

"Chris! Chris please!"

I backed against the door, trying to think of a way to fend off this demon until Chris got here, if he didn't lie to me about yelling his name. A fireball appeared in the demon's hand and I was honestly petrified. Those bitches hurt.

"Now I can finally eliminate you, Callie."

He chuckled demonically…well, he was a demon. Anyways, you get the point. I closed my eyes tightly and prepared to feel the fireball scorch my skin. When I didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes to see Chris fighting the demon.

He looked kind of hot when he was fighting. I shook the thought out of my head and ran to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I locked it and paced around my room, really nervous for Chris. I shouldn't have just left him there.

I tried to get my brain to shut up, but it wouldn't. Something just isn't right. I don't understand most of this witch craft stuff and I certainly don't know if I want to. As I was pacing, I felt a presence in the room.

I turned around quicker than I thought possible to see Chris. I immediately wrapped my arms around him in a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm excited about the ideas I have for this story. :3
Anyways, I hope you Charmed Fans are enjoying it. :)