Status: This takes place during season 6, however I most likely won't follow the full story line. This is my first story in forever, so I hope you like it. :)

My Whitelighter

Chapter 7 -- Speaking of Orbs ;)

I woke up to the sound of a loud ‘thump’. I jumped out of bed and went downstairs to see Piper making some kind of potion in the kitchen.

“You okay, Piper?”

She looked up at the sound of my voice and smiled innocently.

“Yeah. I just forgot to step back. Will you wake Chris up for me?”

I nodded and made my way upstairs looking for the room that Chris was staying him. I finally found his room right across from mine. I walked into the bedroom and took in his sleeping form. He was shirtless and the blankets were covering his waist. I wonder if he’s wearing any clothes under that blanket.

I immediately pushed the thought away and went over to him. I poked his forehead, but he didn’t move. I smirked and couldn’t help myself from being mean. I sat down on his stomach and bounced up and down.

Unfortunately I didn’t get the reaction I wanted because he turned over, causing me to fall off of him and onto the floor. I pouted before standing up and thinking of something else that I could do. I tried to push him over onto the floor but it didn’t quite work out. Although he did groan and woke up enough to threaten me.

“Don’t make me orb you to China.”

I crossed my arms before standing up on the bed and jumping up and down. I could tell that it was definitely annoying Chris. He got smart and grabbed my foot while I was in midair. Needless to say that I fell and ended up on top of him.

“I wouldn’t mind waking up to this.” He chuckled.

I smacked his chest lightly. He’s such a perv, but in a way he’s right. Who wouldn’t want to wake up with Chris? I mean, he’s really awesome from what I’ve seen. I sighed and pushed the thoughts away again.

“Piper told me to wake you up.”

I tried to get off Chris, but his hands were holding me in place. I raised my eyebrows at him as I looked down at him. His eyes stared into mine and I felt the urge to smile. I pushed it aside but didn’t say anything.

“I heard you tossing and turning last night. You okay, Cal?”

I shrugged and looked away from his knowing eyes. I really shouldn’t tell anyone about my mother because whatever demon has her could hurt her if he gets scared that the Charmed Ones are after him or her.

“I’m fine. Like I said, Pipe wants to talk to you.”

He let go of my waist, so I got off of him and went to my room. I grabbed a quick outfit out of my closet, not bothering to look at what I had picked out. I went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower.

After my shower I dried my hair, straightened it, and changed into my outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/another_day_style/set?id=45042123. I went downstairs to the kitchen to hear two voices talking to each other.

“Me and the girls will take care of it.”

That sounded like Leo. I inched closer to the kitchen but stayed hidden so that I could not be seen. I know eavesdropping is wrong, but I couldn’t help myself.

“I’m just worried about Callie.”

That would be Chris. I strained my ears to listen to them and inched even closer. When I hear my name in a conversation it makes me even more curious.

“If what you’re saying about the future is true, she will be fine. Don’t worry Chris.”

At least I wasn’t the only one who doubted Chris when he said he was from the future. However, I was starting to rethink my theory about him being crazy. I’m starting to believe that he could be from the future.

“I’m not lying about the future, Leo. Callie is from the future as well. I think something happened and she was sent back.”

I heard two sighs in unison and rolled my eyes. If there was a singing group that was nothing but sighs, I think Leo and Chris would do great.

“The girls are calling me to go after the source with them.”

I heard footsteps get closer to the wall I was hiding behind and tried to quietly back away, but let’s just say that I was busted.

“I know you’re listening Callie, come on out.”

I walked into the kitchen trying to look all innocent. Let’s just say that I’m bad at looking innocent when I’m over acting.

“Hey guys. I was just counting the flowers in the vase out there. They could use more water, don’t you think?”

Leo raised an eyebrow at me before looking into the living room where I was hiding.

“We don’t have any flowers.”

I shrugged and sat down on the edge of one of the counters. I never claimed that I was good at lying. Leo orbed out, leaving me and Chris alone. I stared at him as he paced around the kitchen.

“I don’t know how to prove we’re from the future Callie, but I will prove it to you.”

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I’m hoping I didn’t just mess up my hair, although it doesn’t really matter. I could care less about how I look today.

“I do not doubt you anymore, Chris. To be honest, I actually believe you. I don’t understand why I can’t really remember the past anymore. It scares me to think that a demon, such as the source, could have sent me here so that they could destroy me and possibly even my family.”

I ran my fingers through my hair again, something I guess I just do when I’m nervous. Chris gently grabbed my hand to stop me. I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at him in confusion.

“What?” I asked.

Chris held onto my hand and led us up to the attic. I’ve been up here before but it still gives me chills.

“We’ll find a way to kill the source Callie. But we’re going to take things one at a time. For now, let’s figure out what your powers are.”

He orbed out of the attic and then back in with a watermelon in his hands. He sat it down on the table and smiled.

“Let’s see if you have molecular combustion.”

I walked over to the watermelon, picked it up, and handed it to Chris who pursed his lips at me in annoyance. I laughed lightly, surprising myself and Chris. He smiled and shook his head.

“For one, I have no idea what ‘molecular combustion’ means. It sounds dangerous anyways. Secondly, I don’t think we should try to find out my powers on something that could damage Piper’s table. It looks like an antique.”

He sighed and orbed out of the attic again before orbing back in. I kind of like watching him orb. Speaking of orbs. ;). No, no. Not going to think like that. No dirty thoughts. Bad Callie! I smirked at my own thoughts before shaking my head to clear it.

Chris orbed back into the room and grabbed an empty box. He sat it on the same antique table I told him that I wanted to avoid. Typical male.

“Let’s get on with it. Molecular combustion is the power to blow things up. Just focus your energy on the box.”

I nodded and focused on the box. I waited for something to happen, but nothing did. I sighed in frustration and looked at Chris.

“I obviously don’t have this fucking power.”

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I felt like something was watching us, so I turned around to see a flash of light, like an orb.

I thought it was just supposed to be me and Chris. Who in the fuck could be orbing here?
♠ ♠ ♠
No, I haven't abandoned this story, I promise. :)
I just needed some time to refresh my brain and take my mind off this story for a bit. Now I have new ideas! :D
I will try to start updating more frequently. <3