Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Sorry

Yo! Homies!

I know I haven't updated this story in almost a year? Does that sound right? Anyways, I'm really sorry about it. I just wanted to give up an update and my thoughts about this story.

For starters, there's a chapter in the works, I'm just figuring out how to word it. It's kinda complicated to configure a chapter when you haven't touched it in ages, and I do feel bad for leaving you guys hanging.

Second off, I think I'm going to rewrite each chapter has summer break comes to a end. Hold up before you go "dude, what the hell? This story is the shit," well, this book needs some major TLC (tender loving care for those who don't know what TLC means). This story was started when I was in 7th grade, and I had the fucking worst grammar skills ever. Now that I'm a freshman in high school, I've learned a thing or more under my belt about grammar, spelling, and configuring a plot.

Last off, I'm not sure what else to say besides that you guys are fucking awesome for almost 5,000 reads on this story! I can't believe you guys actually would read this with how shitty everything is.

Thank you guys for reading this, and putting up with the wait. I still feel bad about abandoning this story. You guys fucking rock!

Love you guys, rage and love forever,

Abbyxx
♠ ♠ ♠
P.S- Here's some HIM, they're the shit. I just copied and pasted this from my wattpad @venus_doom6661

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQGJ0rfIEk[/youtube]