Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

I'm just wondering why do we have these days?

Adrienne’s P.O.V

I look over at the clock on my computer screen,the little numbers read 5:30.I decide to save my new designs for Adeline and shutdown my computer.As I’m shuting down my computer I can hear Joey shout “I’M HOME.”

I decide to get up and greet my oldest son.As I’m going down the stairs I decied to grab the laundry basket.

”HELLOOOOO.” I hear again,more voices.Joey’s band came home with him,hopefully they ate already cause I don’t have enough lasagna for everyone.

”I’ll be right down Joey” I shouted down the stairs.As I get to the last stair before the landing and see Joey’s band Emilys Army,Jakob and Cleo sitting all around the living room with Jakob as always lying on the floor with Cleo on top of him.

”Hey Children!” I announced into the vast living room,clasping my hands together and a huge smile plastered on my face.I look over at Cole and Max with their warm smiles on their faces.

”Hey Adie” the two blonde boys voiced,Max had his head restlessly sitting there on Cole's shortsleeved shoulder.

As I look over at Travis he’s spawlled out on the love seat,Feet haning off the right end,his head dangleing off the other.He also has this huge,priceless grin that reminds me of a Mark Hoppus girn and lets out “Heeeeeey Addddddieee”.I just shake my head and let out a giggle.

”Heeeeey Traaaaavis” I just had to coppy and ruffle his hair.

”GAAAAH YOU TOUCH MY HAIR” Travis screamed out like a little girl.

”Oh get over it Travis” I called out walking into the kitchen.

When I arrive into the kitchen I see Billie,Mike and Tre walking out of the basement.

”So talk to Bill so we can start planning and booking shows.”I see Mike state to the guys closing the door to the basement.

I see Billie get this thinking face out “Yeah,Basicly we can.I’ll be seeing you guys tomorrow at the studio right?” He question to the fellow band members/best friends.

I just heard a unison of “Yeahs” and “Yeparonies.” That last one was Tre for sure and his messed up head,poor Frankito and Ramona.

As the guys leave out the garage door Billie comes up from behind me and snakes him arms around me wasit also leaning his head on my shoulder.

”I think we should go for a walk,you and I.”He confessed.

I looked at the clock again 6:10,I also look outside seeing the sun is just about ready to set.

”Sure why not” I approved.Just before we went for are walk Billie went up to our room to grab his Adeline hat and sweatshirt,Y’know crazy fan girls these days.Once he came back down armed and ready we set off on are walk,down the driveway and onto the street hand and hand.I just looked at him to see his crooked, signature grin.

"I love you." Billie vowed.

"I love you even more." I vowedback.And that's how the start of are walk started out.Just a crap ton of "I love Yous" and I love you even mores" kind of thing.....
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes you little Dookies(I'm calling you guys that now),I've updated.I know,I didn't keep my promise but,I HAVE AN EXCUSE!
(So take that *Insert Christians Inferno/M.Shadows laugh here*)
So my excuse is that writers block has been getting in the way (But I still write at school!SO TAKE THAT STAFF AT SCHOOL)

The title of this chapter is from West Coast by Emilys Army (See what I did there by having them in this chapter AND using the lyric?Huh Huh Huh?? xD)

So that's all I really have to say for now

Rage&Lovexx