Status: I'm only updating at school :]

Don't Look Away From the Arms of Love, Little Girl Named Abigail

Dreaming,I was only dreaming

Once again Adrienne’s POV

I was stopped at the arch that leads into the living room by Billie walking out of the sun room.I looked into his sea green eyes lined with red puffiness,clearly giving me a signal of Billie was crying.I look at him for a few more seconds,then motioning him over so we can talk.

“Babe,you ok?”I asked in a puzzled manner.I can clearly tell he’s not ok.

He promised to me “Yeah yeah I’m fine” putting his hands up like everything was ok,clearly he was lying.I can tell he was after being married for 15 years.

“If you need me I’ll be in our room” I yelled heading up the stairs.When I got to the landing in the middle of the stairs I heard feet pounding on the stairs,almost like running.I twisted around to see Billie panting on middle landing.

”I had to run out to the car and grab my iphone cord” he said still in a panting manner.

I just shook my head and laughed,”Wow Billie..” was all I said before counting up the stairs with my fingers laced into Billie’s hand like a basket weave.Once we got to the top stair,I broke apart our weve as we entered the dark room.

Billie and I went our separate ways,or should I be saying.Our separate sides of the closet.I grabbed my favorite pajamas,Billie grabbed some man jammies. As I grabbed my Red Hot Chili peppers shirt I hear the bathroom door close with a click.

”REALLY BEEJ?” I screamed through the door acting as if it was a pout blonde cheerleader in the mall.

As I was about to walk out of our closet I hear the lock on the door pop open to reveal Billie,”We could save water and shower together?” He asked with a sly smile.

”Ha ha very funny Billie” I said with sarcasm dripping from my words.I dropped my pajamas on top of Billie’s dresser and snagged my laptop off of my night stand where the lamp was letting of flickering glow.

Once I got to Google I looked up local adoption centers in the bay area only to find one in Oakland.

”I see you found one” Billie interrupted my thoughts and searches.

”Yes,I did find one in Oakland that I will call in the morning to set up an appointment.” I responded in a rapid way.Finally I found the phone number to make an appointment.

”You want me to call in the morning?” Billie asked.

“Uhh I’m ok,I’ll do it in the morning.” I replied back in an assuring tone.

I looked at the Ihome on Billie’s side of the bed,the little flickering screen reading 8:30,I grabbed my clothes off Billie’s dresser and walked into the bathroom pushing the little button to lock the door.I stripped off the clothes of and threw them in the hamper Billie and I shared.I wrapped the white towel that was hanging up on the towel bar around myself,turning on the piping hot water and stepping into the hot rain and my thoughts...

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the bathroom with my pajamas on to meet Billie cross legged on the bed,multitasking with CSI on the tv and something else on the computer.

”What’s up babe” I asked as I planted a kiss on his cheek,feeling a little bit of stubble on his cheek.

”Just looking into adoption center hours.” Informing me as he clicked away on the keys.I walked over to the bed and sloped down under the covers with Ramona’s copy Catching Fire,Her and Estelle are the one’s who made me hooked on the whole Hunger Games thing.

”Whatcha reading?” He looked back from the screen,shutting it off.

”Catching Fire” I said this a poppy tone as I flipped to the next page.

”Hmm is it good so far?” he asked in a questionably tone.

”Yeah,It’s pretty good so far” I replied back to him.

I decided to stop reading for tonight since I was ready to fall asleep,book at hand.”I’m going to sleep babe,night love” I cooed out to him.”I think I will do,Night babe”He said while turning off the tv to reveal a blank screen.

~~~~~ADIE'S DREAM~~~~~~~

“Congratulations Mr and Mrs.Armstrong you’ll be having a baby girl.” Dr.Brenton congratulated.Finally a baby girl for me to dress up,help with in relationships and other girly stuff.I looked into Billie sea of green eyes,I could tell he was happy when he said “ADDIE WE’RE HAVE A GIRL,A BABY GIRL” He yelled in happiness.I just cried into my hands with Tears of joy just falling from my eyes like skydivers free falling from the sky.MY girl my little honey blossom in pink.

~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~~~

“Adie,Adie, ADIE WAKE UP” Billie whispered shaking my sleep.

”Hmmm” I moaned with my red rimmed eyes burning.

”Babe you were crying in your sleep,you ok?” He asked in a caring manner,nesting me in his lap,I could see his shadow with moonlight outlining the rest.

”I just a really really bad dream that had Jaded in it” I cried into the crook of his neck.I felt four all over again crying into Billie neck.

”Adie babe,I’t WILL be ok,the kid will fill in the gap of Jaded” He cooed stroking my Dreadlocks.

We just sat in dead silence,Billie still stoking my locks,me still lying in his arms with my head resting on the crook of his shoulders.This would be the start of a new journey,a new chapter in our lives together....
♠ ♠ ♠
21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN TURN 4 TODAY!!!So in all means,I made the title a lyric from Before the Lobotomy off of 21st Century Breakdown

WHATS UP YA LITTLE DOOKIES??!! It's been some time....I HAVN'T UPDATED AT SCHOOL FOR ONCE xD
Billie's Jammies
Addie's Jammies
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=Adq49rK0atQ[/youtube]
Like always,I'm sorry for any mistakes,

Abigail should be coming in within the next two chapters :3

Rage&Lovexx