Status: I'm working on it, this is my first story please leave comments <3

Indigo

Fourteen: Savior Sailor

Alex’s POV
After the guys reprimanded my about my behavior the previous night and my unfaithfulness, I took Matt’s keys and ran out to his car to follow the girls. Before I could get in, Rian yelled down to me.
“Dude, you’re not dressed!” He shouted and threw down a shirt from the window.
“Thanks man.” I said and pulled it over my head.
“Go win her back!” I heard Jack and Zack scream as I got in the car.
The drive home seemingly took forever and gave me time to reflect on my blurry decisions of the past 24 hours.
I left the party we were at after the show to wonder New York. I stumbled into a new bar only to collapse on a bar stool next to Lisa. Who was also drunk and explained she was there for work. We reminisced and drank until she was gripping my arm and carrying her shoes as we walked dizzyingly back to the only place I could remember how to go: the bus. It was all instinctive from the time I opened the door and soon enough our fingers were fumbling with each other’s zippers in my bunk. All morality had been washed away by the alcohol and I was numb. I pictured Lily’s face on Lisa and maybe moaned her name, but Lisa was too wasted to notice. I was too wasted to notice, too wasted to notice it was wrong. It’s no excuse but it’s the only reason I could possibly give.
While I questioned the ethics of my actions, I pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building next to Lily’s car. I ran into the building and collected multiple confused glances from my neighbors. I looked at the big mirror in the lobby. I looked awful: crazy half pink hair, five o’clock shadow, tired bags under my eyes, a wrinkled blue and white striped shirt, red, stained boxers, and someone else’s flip-flops. I looked like a hung-over sailor, but I didn't care; I had a relationship to save.
I took the stairs not in the mood to be engaged in awkward elevator conversation. I was out of breath by the time I remembered we lived on the top floor. Regardless, I wearily continued to the top and counted the doors to Lily’s. For the second time, when I knock it’s already open. I run in. “Lily, I’m really sorry. I know that’s not good enough, but I love you.” I say and walk through her home. I find her in the kitchen. When I see her I’m not sure if I want to scream, faint, or cry. I go with the latter and bawl my eyes out. Lily is strewn out of the floor with a knife in her hand and blood all around her. She isn't gone yet. I can see her eyes struggling to stay open. “Lily, why?” I whisper and fall to my knees in her blood. She grabs my hand as if the only thing keeping her alive. I dial 911 into my phone and hold her in my arms.
“Hello 911, what’s your emergency.” After I hear the operator’s too-happy-for-her-job voice, the rest is a blur.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while guys, I'm sorry. School is a demanding mofo.