Status: I'm working on it, this is my first story please leave comments <3

Indigo

Seventeen: On The Road

Lily’s POV
The thought that this was a bad idea crept into my head as we got into a car that I had seen before, but didn’t know to whom it belonged. The thought was pushed from my mind as Alex had his left hand on the wheel and his right hand on my thigh. My left hand tried to pick a song on the radio as my right hand tapped out the music on the car door. Our hands busied to keep our minds off our fucked-up lives.
I looked Alex up and down as he drove. His hair was messy and sexy, his chocolate eyes darted from mine to the road, and he had on a blue-and-white-striped shirt that didn’t look his size, my eyes then danced on his red boxers that I was getting the urge to take off of him. Before my mind got carried away, it was taken to a vague memory of a sailor, I didn’t know why I was thinking of a sailor, but it made me feel sad for some reason.
My mood was lifted when Backseat Serenade came on the radio. Alex reached for the radio to change the station, but I slapped his hand away and turned up the volume.
Backseat serenade
Dizzy hurricane
Oh god, I'm sick of sleeping alone
You're salty like a summer day
Kiss the sweat away
To your radio

Backseat serenade
Little hand grenade
Oh god, I'm sick of sleeping alone
You're salty like a summer day
Kiss the pain away
To your radio
I sang the chorus loudly with my hand dangling out the window and I felt free. When the song ended I got an idea.
I took off my jacket, pulled down my V-neck, and fluffed the little hair I had, and hiked up my shorts, then proceeded to tease Alex. I placed my hand lightly on his knee and began to run my hand up his leg; each time getting closer to where he wanted me.
“Lil, wha-what. . .” he stumbled when he looked at me; I just bit my lip and blushed. “Baby, I’m driving.” He said looking completely flustered.
“So?” I whispered, my hot, minty breath hitting his jaw line.
“Please stop, Lil, I’m go to fucking crash the car.” He said trying to hide the growing excitement in his pants.
“Sorry,” I giggled and gave up.

I woke up being nudged in the back. “Lily, wake up, we’re in D.C.” Alex informed me and I sat up to see a parking lot in front of what I assumed to be the venue.
“Alex, I’m too tired.” I whined and collapsed back into my seat.
Alex’s POV
Lily fell asleep before actually getting out of the car so I carried her and her bag to where the buses were parked. I then wandered across the slowly filling parking lot hoping no one would recognize me. I spotted our bus through the darkness and kicked at the door because I had no hands. Flyzik answered, “Thank God, get your ass in here.” He sighed in relief. “Is she okay?” he asked eyeing the frail girl in my arms.
“She’s fine, just sleeping.” I reassured and walked up the stairs and to my bunk discarding the bag along the way. I placed Lily gently on my bed and kissed her nose, so she crinkled it adorably. Next, I ran out of the bus with Flyzik behind me and we raced into the venue. Flyzik stopped running as we reached backstage but I kept going. The guys looked relieved and the crowd screamed as I ran on stage. “Hello Washington D.C.” I yelled into my microphone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, I'll try to update more often.