Status: I'm working on it, this is my first story please leave comments <3

Indigo

Three: Alex to the rescue?

Lily’s POV
I arrived in Baltimore and I looked up at the apartment building that I would be living in. It was tall, expensive looking and way nicer than our old row house back in Philadelphia. I had used the money dad left us when he left. A single silver tear fell from my eye as I remembered him and another tear slid as I remembered Angie and I talking about moving in together. I hopped out of the U-Haul and stretched my legs.
I bent down to pick up the last box but it was really heavy. For a second I just stood there. Then it all hit me. I’m alone. I’m so alone; everyone is gone. I sat down on my box and began to cry. At first it was little tears and sniffling, but soon enough I was sobbing loudly. I didn't even care who heard.
I flinched and gasped as someone touched my shoulder. “Sorry, but are you okay?”
I looked up to respond but froze when I saw who it was. “Y-yeah, I’m fine.” I whispered as I stared Alex Gaskarth in the eye.
He looked sad and spoke again: “No offense, but you’re not okay. Can I help you?”
“Okay, thanks.” I wiped my tears and stood up. He picked up the box and we walked into the building. He just followed me as I walked to my apartment and I was unable to say anything. I unlocked the door and he put it down with the rest. “Thank you.” I barely got out as another tear slipped down.
“You’re welcome, neighbor.” He smirked, but his smile fell when he noticed I was crying again. “Hey neighbor, what’s your name?” He asked and moved a step closer wiping the tears that fell with his thumb.
“Lily.” I stated simply and took a step towards him.
“Well, Lily, you can talk to me about, whatever you were crying about, whenever you want. I live next-door.” He said and took one last step forward so our foreheads touched.
I had gained my composure by now. “Thank you, bye Alex.” I said pushing him out my door. He smirked cockily when he came to the realization that I knew who he was.
“Bye Lily.” He said leaving and walking down one door and walking through it.
After he was gone I closed my door and let my back slide down they wall. Once again an awful feeling came over me. I looked in the mirror on the other wall and became nauseous looking at myself. Everything was my fault. So what? I just met a rock star. So what? My life still sucks. I was even more nauseated and ran to the bathroom. I spent my first night in Baltimore purging out my guilt and crying out my grief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this story kind of sucks but I'm going to commit to finishing it. It will get better I promise. Comments are appreciated!