Status: I'm working on it, this is my first story please leave comments <3

Indigo

Four: He can't know

Alex’s POV
I went back into my apartment and sat down. I watched TV for a bit and ate some leftover pizza. I went to text Jack about my hot new neighbor. Where’s my phone? Shit. I left it at Lily’s. I paced back and forth trying to decide if I should go back for it. I mean, she seemed so upset; I don’t want to mess with her again. I decided to got she’ll understand.
I walked slowly to her place. I knocked on the door and it creaked open. I then waited for a minute or so to see if she was coming. She wasn't. I went in. It was exactly how I left it an hour ago. The only thing missing was Lily. I walked over to the living room where my phone was on the floor. I picked it up and everything was silent. “Lily? I left my phone and your door was open so . . .” I trailed off and there was no response. I continued to walk through the apartment that was identical to mine but empty. I walked until I saw a light on in the bathroom. The door was ajar. “Lily?” I called and pushed it open. What I saw was shocking. Lily was lying on her bathroom floor with tears and makeup all over her face. There was vomit in the toilet. I flushed the toilet and picked up Lily. She looked so small and helpless. I carried her to her bedroom but there was no bed. I decided to take her back to mine.
Lily’s POV
I woke up with an awful yellow stream of sunlight in my face. I sat up and before going to close the curtain I realized I wasn't in my own apartment. I started to panic, my head was spinning and I felt sick. I ignored my whirlpool stomach to figure out what the hell was going on. Something moved next to me in the bed and I screamed.
Alex’s POV
I flew up from my pillow at the sound of a shrill scream. Lily! I turned to see her next to me with a scared expression. “Lil, it’s okay, I’m here it’s okay.” I said pulling her into my chest.
“Alex?” she mumbled into my shoulder.
“Yeah” I said taking in the strawberry scent of her hair.
“Did we fuck?” she asked with her breathe hitting my neck.
I started laughing. She looked confused. “No Lil, we didn't have sex.” I said.
“ Um, how did I get here?” she asked me pulling out of the hug.
I struggled to tell her what happened last night. “I forgot my phone at your place and the door was open. I found it but when I went looking for you and I found you unconscious in the bathroom and you don’t have a bed so I brought you here.” I whispered rubbing the back of my neck.
Lily’s POV
Oh god, this cannot be happening. Alex can’t know about this. He probably hates me. He thinks I’m crazy. I am crazy but he can’t know that. “I’m sorry, I have to go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys!