Status: I'm working on it, this is my first story please leave comments <3

Indigo

Seven: A Dancer?

Alex’s POV
The guys and I decided to have some fun since the first show of the tour was tomorrow so we went to this new place in town: The Cat Scratch Club.
When we got there, I saw a familiar looking sports car in lot but ignored it. We went in and there was a huge bar that wrapped around a stage. There was nothing on the stage yet but a sign next to it that had a list of times with girls’ names next to each time. I guessed they were “dancers”.
8:00pm – Marisa
9:00pm – Summer
10:00pm – Lily
11:00pm – Candy
12:00am – Roxie
1:00am – Diamond
2:00am – Tiara
Lily? No, it couldn't be Lily next-door. Could it? I guess we’ll stay to find out.
Lily’s POV
I walked back stage at around 7-ish and met the other girls. They were really close to each other and acted like family. They were welcoming to me and said not to be nervous about my first time on stage. While Summer was on I took shots for the first time to calm my nerves. Suddenly a voice came over the speaker. “Thank you Summer! Now everyone, we have our newest addition to the Cat Scratch family: Lily!” he announced and there was an applause and drunken shouts from the crowd. I stood up numbly and made my way to the stage. As my stilettos clicked, trashy club music replaced the man’s voice.
I started my slutty routine that I had learned the other day. I looked into the crowd and found the face of the last person I wanted to see right now: Alex. He looked shocked and turned on at the same time and I blushed slightly. I kept going through the motions as creepy guys tucked cash into my G-string. The shouts were louder than I had heard all night so I figured I was doing well. I looked at Alex again and he had an intrigued smile on his gorgeous face. I noticed he was sitting next to the rest of All Time Low and I smiled at Jack just to see how Alex would react. As I was kind of hoping, he looked jealous. I giggled and shook my hips as I walked off stage at 11:00.
There were multiple “Wow Lily” and “Nice girl” from the people back stage. I wasn't really listening as a green cloud of nausea washed over me when I thought of what my family would think. I calmly walked to the bathroom to vomit and realized this was becoming an often occurrence and that made me throw up more.
When I came out of the bathroom, I decided to go out into the club still wearing my costume to get a drink. I regretted not changing the second I stepped out. Gaggles of guys whistled at me and get me more cash and I felt like a complete whore. I was, but it’s not the best feeling even if it’s true.
I sat down at the bar and Emma, the bartender, slid me a beer. I nodded my thanks and sipped it. As I drank I thought about what my life had become. I was honestly pissed at myself for slipping this low. As I ripped myself apart on the inside I started crying. I was in a secluded section of the club so no one noticed as they watched Candy. Well, no one noticed until I looked up and caught Alex’s eye. He saw me from across the club. He must have told the rest of the band about me because he mouthed a “that’s her” when they looked at me. They all stood and made it to my side of the room.
Alex’s POV
While I was looking around the room, my eyes met Lily’s sad ones. I had told the guys about her before so they kind of knew who she was. “That’s her; that’s Lily” I said nudging Jack in the ribs. We got up and walked over to her. “Hey” she muttered weakly when I sat next to her. “Hi” I smiled at her. “Guys, this is my new neighbor, Lily.” I told them. “And Lily, this is Jack, Zack and Rian, but you knew that since you have tickets to our concert tomorrow.” I introduced. They all said their hellos but all Lily could manage through her tears was a half-assed smile and a small wave. “Lily, what’s wrong?” I whispered to her. “I’ll tell you later, just get me out of here.” She whisper-yelled in return.
We walked through the back stage area so she could grab her bag and then we left. “You guy want to take my car?” she asked tossing Rian her keys. Her and I jumped into my car and made our way back to our building with the guys in tow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys! I'm also posting this on alltimelowfanfiction.com