Status: active

We All Want Love

Chapter 4

I was super exited about Saturday. But there was a one little problem. Becky wasn't sure if she was going, because Sidney wanted to take her to some movie that night. I really wanted to go, but I didn't want to be loner before Evgeni will come there. I needed to figure it out somehow. I decided to call Mike, a good friend of mine from school. I couldn't remember when we hanged out together, so it was a good opportunity to chat with him. Mike was just the most positive and cheerful person I had ever met. When I called him he was so excited about the idea. I was glad he agreed.

Perhaps, seeing me with some guy in club would make Evgeni a bit more curious about me. Men always want what they can't have. Even though, Mike was actually no rival for Evgeni.

Finally Saturday. Mike picked me up at 11 pm and he took us straight to the club. I was wearing a bright dress barely covering my knees with nude high heels to feel higher. My hair was up in a bun with a little curl sticking out on the side.

The club was very dark. It felt very intimate and private. After searching, we found some place to sit where we could check out and gossip people around us.

“So, where is your prince charming?” Mike asked sipping his drink.

“Oh, I don't know…” I said searing for him in the crowd. I was a little worried if he will come. But then the door opened.

“Well there he is.” I started to blush even when he entered the club.

“Which one? Which one?” he was so curious about him.

“The tall one in white shirt and jeans with Pens cap on his head. “ He wasn't there alone. There were also some other teammates with him. Apparently, Sidney and Becky weren't with them. Without hesitation, they made it straight to the bar. They had a reason why to celebrate. They won against Washington that day.

“Damn, get him girl. If not you, I´ll take him home immediately.” Mike said patting me on the shoulder. Well, Mike was gay so talking with him about boys was refreshing. He was very open-hearted and he always tried to help me with his advices. He had a different point of the view about the situations. I loved him for that.

We were still sitting at our table talking about various kinds of things and taking a few shots. Alcohol was a main reason why we started to laugh a bit louder. He was just too funny. Every time he said something I couldn't stop laughing.

I noticed that Evgeni was starring at me most of the time. I tried to act like I didn't realize that. After all, he had a reason why to be jealous. I was there with Mike all that time. I could tell Evgeni was really mad about it. Even more, I was acting like I was flirting with Mike. I knew he was gay, but Evgeni didn't. To be honest, I just wanted to show him that I could play too.

Then some friends of Mike sat next to us and Mike is very communicative person so we had a little company. After a couple of minutes, I decided to go and order something to drink for us at the bar. I was trying to get through the mass of people when someone from behind wrapped arms around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think :)