Status: active

We All Want Love

Chapter 6

I wake up around 10 a.m. To be honest, I wasn't sure if last night actually happened. I was trying to remember all little moments like walking to the club, laughing with Mike, meeting Evgeni and…Oh Gosh. Did Evgeni and I really lick salt from each other's neck? And then we kissed?

I was lying frozen in my bed looking around my room with the thoughts in my head. Then my eyes found Evgeni´s cap with Pittsburgh Penguins logo on it. The cap was just lying on my desk next to my purse. I had the evidence that the last night was reality. The flashback from yesterday started and all I was able to do was lying in the bed and smiling like fool.

I felt so thirsty so I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and then went straight back to the bed. I had no intention to do anything that morning. I only wanted to sleep. When I finally found proper position for sleeping, my phone buzzed. I got a message. It was from Evgeni.

“YOU! YOU HAVE MY CAP!” I laughed. My planned sleeping was officially canceled.

“Maybe” I responded.

“You made me drunk only to steal my cap. Nice played Lucy. LOL” He replied in a minute.

“Yeah, busted. There's no way I´ll give you that cap back. :-P”

“That´s just not nice from you. You should be that polite and show up at Sidney´s place this evening and apologize for that horrible crime.” What a nice try to meet up again.

“I don't know if I'm that polite. LOL” I had to call Rebecca to find out what type of event Sidney was organizing. And who should know better about that than Becky?

She told me he was organizing a little session, nothing extra just some guys will be there playing video games and ordering some food. She was actually calling me yesterday to invite me but I didn't pick up my phone. If she called me yesterday I probably wouldn't go. But this morning had been a different situation.

My head was killing me but I wanted to go so I had a quick shower to help refresh myself. I put on some nice clothes but nothing special not to look like I care too much (even though I cared).

My car was still being repaired and James was so kind (weirdly kind) to take me to Sidney´s. When I got into the car, both Rebecca and James gave me that look like they know. Great. The ride was in a good spirit but I started to think if going to Sidney´s was a good idea. What I am supposed to do when I met Evgeni? Should I kiss him or just give him the cap and then avoid him all day? Whatever was going to happen, I hoped it would happen naturally.

When Sidney opened the door the first thing he did was kissing Becky. The kiss started to be very passionate which made me and James stand there awkwardly. Also, James´ expression on his face wasn't very happy. I could tell he had a really hard time to pretend that he was okay with those two. You know, Becky is his sibling. He was just protective of his little sister.

“Just give them some privacy. “ I whispered in James´ ear while I got inside the house.

“But-..But- Did you see how he was touching her? And kissing her like he.. “ He couldn't stop staring at Rebecca and Sidney. I literally pushed him away from them.

“Oh James, stop! They´re not 13 year-old.” Actually, I was surprised with them too. I didn't know they went that far with their, I guess we can say, relationship. After pushing James away from them, we got to the living room. There were some guys excitingly playing video games. Well, there were some guys.. and Geno. When Evgeni saw me he immediately stopped focusing on the video game.

“Hey, stealer!” He told me. His smile was so wide.

“Hi..” that was all I said. I just sit next to him and just fixed his cap on my head to let him know that I won´t give his cap back. He only chuckled at my action. We stared at each other for a moment. He was looking into my eyes so deeply like he was looking into my soul or something. It almost scared me, but in a good way. It felt like he wanted to know me. The need of kissing him at that moment was irresistible.

Other guys had to notice us because one on them said “Geno, are you gonna play or..?” and every one of the guys started laughing. Evgeni gave all of them death stare. I just looked on the floor because I didn't want others to see how hard I was blushing.

“Do you wanna play? But I have to warn you, I'm really good.” He said smugly and gave me the X-box controller into my hand.

“We´ll see about that.” I replied. Apparently, I hadn't been playing video games very often so it wasn't surprising that he defeated me easily. I did loose the first time we played but the second time he let me win. He promised he didn't do it on purpose but I didn't believe him. Then we let other guys play X-box while we were just talking.

“Stealer” he said again looking at the cap. I guessed he really wanted it back.

“Ok, here´s your cap.” I started to take the cap off my head but he stopped me.

“No. Now it´s yours. You look beautiful with that.” he said fixing the cap on my head with his one hand while his other was softly stroking my shoulder.

He got me. Only by saying one word – beautiful. What was wrong with me? Many men in my life told me I was beautiful. But his “beautiful” was somehow different from others “beautiful”. Again, what was wrong with me?! I had never acted like that. I always tried to not let men into my life because I had been hurt so many times and I didn't want to feel that way again. So I just made high wall to not get hurt again. But he just told me I was beautiful and all those brick from the wall I made was slowly falling down. How dare he! One word – beautiful.

We were interrupted with Neal who came out of nowhere and sat next to us. He was so pissed because every time he wanted to talk to Sid or Becky about how they should slow down with their relationship they just ignored him.

I decided to find Sid and Becky and also to talk to them, but differently like James did. When I found them they were kissing in his room. I told them to reduce their behavior when James is near them. I explained that James only needed more time to get used to them. When I got back to Nealsy and Geno I noticed that the other guys left. Later, Sid and Becky showed up too. The mood in the air wasn't very good so Becky tried to find something to cheer us up. In some case she found game Twister.

Well, the Twister was more fun that I actually expected. Sidney was giving us instruction while Evgeni, James, Becky and I were playing. Becky lost after few minutes because her position wasn't very comfortable. After a while my position was difficult too. I had to put my right hand on the yellow dot, but it was far way from me. I needed some support so I used use Evgeni´s thigh for balance.

“Hey!” he said and I felt how his leg tensed. I know rules don't allow doing that but I just wanted to win.

“What? I just need to handle my balance” I truly answered with a smirk on my face.

I was doing well again, but then I had to put my right hand on red dot and that meant that I had to put my arm between Geno´s legs to reach for that red dot. We all started laughing, but when I actually did that felt that he tensed again. After few minutes I finally won. Later, we played new game which meant absolutely new positions.

“Hey!” I said surprisingly when he put his hand on my butt. Evgeni used me as a supporting thing as well, because he almost fell.

“What? I just need to handle my balance” he said with sarcasm in his voice. Oh God, this game can be sometimes so sexual.

Out of nowhere we heard rumbling noises outside the window. The storm was coming so I thought it was the best time to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize all of you for no recent update. I was preparing for my finals and now I have a lot of time for writing new chapters :) Your comments made me super happy! If you have any ideas about the story, don't be shy and message me!
Enjoy and please comment! :)