Status: Editing little mistakes.

Bride to Be

Eleven

I woke up the next morning snuggled up to Mason. I quietly got out bed. I slipped on a red dress and sandals. I stopped in front of the mirror. My hair was sticking up everywhere. I grabbed the brush and tried to tame it. It wasn't complying. I quickly threw it up into a messy bun.

I left a note on my counter saying I was leaving for work. Once there, I set my stuff in the back and started up the normal routine. Halfway through the day, we were slow. Steph was lounging in the back and I was straightening the dresses. I heard the bell ring, signaling someone was coming through the door.

I turned around, anticipating a customer. It was Mason. He was running towards me. He wrapped me up in a huge hug. "I missed you." He spoke into my neck.

"I missed you too." I chuckled.

Mason pulled away and gazed into my eyes. "Mason. What's up with you?" I asked, laughing. He dropped down to one knee.

Oh no.

"Desiree, will you marry me?"

My hands automatically flew to my mouth. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He opened it and sparkles filled my eyes. The ring was a single, silver band. It had small diamonds going around it. A big diamond stood out in the center of the band.

I nodded my head. Tears spilled out of my eyes. He stood up and picked me up in his arms. He kissed me passionately. I grabbed his face and whispered, "I love you." "I love you too." he whispered back.

****

Steph and I were sitting in my kitchen, making a to-do list. We had to do about 50 things in order to get this wedding moving. Steph was concentrated. She was writing down the things we needed to buy.

"Steph." I started. "Hmm?" She mumbled, not looking up. "Do you think this is a good idea?" I asked. Stephanie's head snapped up. "Of course I do, or I wouldn't be helping you." She said. I nodded. "Okay just making sure." I went back to editing the list.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler chapter for what's coming up! ;)