Masquerade

Blaine

.
.
The bell sounded, signaling the end of classes. Blaine sighed, slowly sliding his pen and notebook into his messenger bag as students of every shape, size, and volume bolted from the room. When the heavy flow of people had made it’s way out of the door, he slipped out of the classroom and joined the steady stream headed towards the exit. Blaine split off from the main body and headed into the room where Glee club was held. Tina, Marley, Ryder, and Jake were sitting in the room already, and Tina waved him over.
Blaine sat next to her, and the next thing he knew, she was waving a hand in his face.
“Blaine?”
”Huh?” He sat up straight and blinked, focusing on her. “Sorry, what was that?”
”What’s up with you today? You've been spacing out the whole time, you even missed Marley’s number.” Tina linked arms with him as they stood up.
”Oh, I’m…it’s nothing. Really.” He replied, straightening the strap on his bag as they made their way towards Tina’s locker for her stuff. She suddenly stopped and turned to him.
”Seriously, Bling-bling, it’s about Kurt, right?” Tina nudged him with her elbow, watching his reaction. Blaine was reluctant to answer, but after a look at Tina’s face, he relinquished his secret.
”Okay, no. It’s not about Kurt. I’ve been thinking, about going to NYADA, but I don’t feel like I’m good enough.” Blaine confessed.
”Excuse me, but if Unique thinks you’re good enough, you’re good enough, and Unique thinks you’re good enough.” Wade stopped in front of them, a bounce in the step of the high-heeled, self-proclaimed proud black woman. Blaine smiled at his friend, a small blush reddening his cheeks.
”T-thanks, Unique. That means a lot to me.”
”So?”
”So what?”
”Are you going to try out?”
”Oh, guys…I’ve already gotten my letter.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, it's shorter than I thought it was. o.o
Track list
Getting Married Today (Glee)
Last Christmas (Celtic Thunder)
How To Be A Heartbreaker (Glee)