Outsiders

Favours For Favours

- John's point of view -


I frowned as I looked over the cafeteria. I tried to avoid seeing Kenneth around school, after the little incident when I told him to “fuck off”, but I still felt the urge that I needed to protect him. Not that he needed it…well he did, he didn’t see it himself, but he wasn’t exactly one to fit in with the crowd. Not that he wanted anything to do with me anymore. I thought he knew! I was sure he knew that I was only saying it because Tim was there! But, apparently not. He hadn’t returned my calls in weeks, and every time I made any effort to go near him, he’d completely change direction. Even in class, he’d ditched me as a biology partner, I mean sure, I had Stephen to go with now, but my chest felt all achey when I saw him sitting alone at the back of the classroom.

My eyes caught sight of Kenneth, sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, his attention buried in a book and a plate of untouched food beside it. I felt that familiar pang, a pang of something I wasn’t quite sure of. He had always been skinny, and he was looking a little too skinny, his clothes hanging even baggier than normal and his face looking gaunt and pale. I really did hope he was looking after himself.

He was too engrossed in the book before him to notice Jeordie and Stephen slipping up behind him. I clenched my jaw as I watched them chuckle, before reaching their hand out for the back of Kenneth’s head. I watched with heavy eyes as they grabbed his hair and pulled him back, Jeordie ‘accidently’ knocking his drink all over his math book. As I saw him reach forward for the food beside Kenneth, I turned away, scowling down at my own tray of food.

“For saying you never liked the little freak, you seem pretty attached to the fag.” I looked up as Tim spoke, his head covered in that cap that seemed almost permanently attached to his head. His hair was tied back away from his face, a fact I could greatly appreciate, oh believe me, I could. He raised an eyebrow as he picked up a roll from his plate, picking apart at the bread as his eyes met mine.

His light eyes had that piercing sort of aura, almost as if he could see right through me, but I’d rather believe what he saw was what he got.

I let out a stammered laugh, dropping my fork as I looked up to Tim. “I don’t I just, well I was concerned about them wasting good food man…” I trailed off, catching Stephen push Kenneth onto the floor by the table, before turning quickly back to Tim. I’d got so far with him, I didn’t want him to push me back onto my ass.

“Sure Lowery, sure…”

Silence lapsed around the table, I turned back to Kenneth momentarily, and I really wished I hadn’t. As I looked, I saw Stephen and Brian grab on to both of his arms, yanking him roughly towards the doors to the sports field. Jeordie laughed, filling his mouth with the sandwich he had taken from Kenneth. For a moment, he looked up to me, and for the first time in weeks, we had made some sort of contact. His eyes searched mine for something, pity, an apology, I wasn’t even sure. He looked pained as he looked at me, but I couldn’t just give up everything now. I swallowed thickly and turned away, hearing Kenneth groan as Jeordie’s laugh echoed.

“You know, I think you’re gonna have to prove to me just how much you want to stick around with me, Lowery.” Tim’s voice was a lot closer than I remembered, and as I looked up, I jumped back a little. There was something in his eyes that I knew wasn’t innocent. It had always been there, at least, I’m pretty sure it had been - but this time, it was just a little bit different. I had a feeling this ‘proof’ wasn’t going to involve me beating someone up, not that I had the strength to, or some pathetic prank.

“I’ve said I didn’t like Kenneth, I tried those drugs of yours I-“

“Shut up Lowery, you need to learn how to respect your superiors.”

-

I’m not quite sure what I expected I had to do for Tim, but I didn’t quite expect to be sneaking off school campus and ending up down some dark alley by the liquor store just around the block. I would have asked Tim how he even knew how to get back here, but it was no secret that his parents were frequent visitors to the liquor store – it was also the reason not even Stephen had visited his house.

The light let into the alley was limited, only a small glow letting in as I stared at Tim, leaning across the opposite wall, as he lit a cigarette. Taking a slow drag, his cheekbones becoming more prominent as he did so, a small ring of smoke blowing across at me. There was no denying it, he was fucking hot; and he knew it. He was the product of so many fantasies, it was no secret that girls would practically fall at his feet, of course, a fair few guys too – but I’d rather not let him know that his face was the one that came into my head late at nights when my hand was busy.

There was one pale girl, the horse obsessed type that everyone knew, that practically followed him around. Slipping notes into his lockers, offering to help him with homework, and inviting him to one of her freaky ass after school clubs. Tim found it rather creepy, and the rest of us had nicknamed her ‘the grudge’. She had a startling resemblance to the Japanese ghoul.

“Did you just drag me here to make me feel uncomfortable as you blow smoke into my face?” I raised an eyebrow at him as he just scoffed at me, dropping his only briefly lit cigarette and crushing it under his boots as he looked up at me.

“If I wanted to do that, I could have just made you go outside and watch your good ole buddy schizo-freak get beat up, and I’d get the added bonus of watching his pain.” He smirked at me, expecting some sort of rise to his statement. I stayed silent, scowling slightly at the statement as I shifted from foot to foot. But the scowl soon drifted away as he slowly made his way towards me.

“You really need to learn some authority…” I felt his warm breath wash along the side of my face. I squirmed slightly, but not from being uncomfortable, but having his body so close to mine – well it brought back thoughts of many a nights spent in thought.

I opened my mouth, trying to retort something clever and witty, something that would impress him; but before I could even move my lips, his mouth was on mine. My eyes were almost pinned open, his lips moving in sync with mine, but it sharply changed direction from something almost that could be considered soft. His teeth bit into my bottom lip as his hands closed around my skinny wrists, pinning them back against the brickwork. I tried to wriggle free, but he was far stronger than me, and a part of me – a big part of me – liked what he was doing. He pulled away as I felt the metallic taste of blood slip into my mouth.

“On your fucking knees.”

I blinked blankly at him, my head trying to comprehend what he had just said. I was surprised he couldn’t hear it buzzing.

“You heard me, on your knees.” He leaned forward, his hand moving to hold my chin in place as his mouth dragged a long the path the little blood he drew. “And remember, no biting.”

His fingers wound into my hair, pushing me down onto the cold concrete, but in all honesty – I had no issue going down. I would never admit it, but more than anything, I had wanted to blow him. Not even Kenneth knew, no one knew, and maybe keeping it to myself had paid off, even if this was some fucked up ‘proof’ that I was worthy. But I was eager, and I really did hope that eagerness helped.

My slender fingers ran across his leather-clad thighs, hooking in the belt loops that hung loosely on his slender hips. I bit my lip as I moved closer, tugging the leather down to reveal his tanned thighs, the tightening in my pants becoming more prominent. I gingerly pressed the palm of my hand against the bulge in his boxers, looking up to judge his reaction – and it seemed he enjoyed it, maybe just a tad more than that. His head was tilted back slightly, his lips pressed tight as a small moan slipped through. It wasn’t just incredibly arousing; it also told me I was doing something right.

I began to massage the bulge through his underwear, his moans becoming louder and more needy every time, my hand pressing down harder and harder. His other hand found the back of my head again, yanking my head backwards momentarily so my eyes met his.

“You’re pretty fucking good, you seem to have done this before…” his voice trailed off with a groan as I slipped down his boxers, the cold air hitting his length as my fingers brushed against it.

In all matter of fact, I hadn’t. But, I had been a curious young teenager, and my fathers collection of movies were laying around once when I had been home alone, and well – you never knew which side you’d be on, receiver or giver, you had to enjoy it.

I flicked my tongue against the tip, my fingers closing around the base and jerking forward quickly as I felt a shudder go through Tim’s body. I averted my eyes upwards quickly, his head thrown back and his mouth ajar, and I was more than happy with what I saw. I moved my head forward, taking him in my mouth as his fingers pressed my head forward. I moved my tongue around it, my head bobbing up and down with an increasing pace.

“Oh fuck John, who knew guitarists had a good mouth on them as well as nimble fingers.” His voice was ragged and speech cut apart, a moan slipping between each word as I let my teeth scrape a little along the length.

That wasn’t quite biting, right? Either way, he seemed to enjoy the pain.

My fingers pumped around what I couldn’t fit in, he was well endowed in that department to say the least, and I didn’t want to let him down. In all honesty, I had even lost the thought of this being proof, this was far more fulfilling my own desires, however perverted they were.

I began to feel his hips buck against my mouth, his grip on my hair almost becoming painful as he shuddered inside of me, releasing himself with a list of profanities, heavy breaths and some words I couldn’t even make sense of.

But I kept going, even through it all, my head moving up and down and tongue flicking even as I felt his come slip down my chin. As I pulled back, I tried to swallow as much as I could but I fell back on my knees as he roughly pulled away, his arms grabbing my forearms and pushing my back against the brick wall.

“You’ve proven yourself Lowery,” he paused, trying to catch his breath as his chest heaved, his legs quivering slightly as he reached down to pull him his leather pants. “You’ve gone above and fucking beyond, and in return maybe I should do you a little favour.” His eyes averted down to the own bulge in my pants, a sly smirk on his lips as his fingers tugged down my jeans, pooling at my ankles as they slipped below the waist band of my boxers.

I gritted my teeth as his tight grip around my hardening dick, his stubby fingers surprisingly nimble as he began to jerk me off. It didn’t take much in my aroused state to get tip me over the edge, coming with a breathy rendition of Tim’s name and ‘fuck’, I sank down against the wall, my pants around my ankles and my head between my knees trying to steady myself.

I snapped out of my dazed state as I heard footsteps stop at the top of the alley, and a sharp intake of breath. I looked up quickly to see a shocked Kenneth standing frozen motionless, a package in his hands as he looked between Tim and myself. I knew how I looked, my pants were around my ankles and there was a mixture of blood and other fluids dripping down my chin. I opened my mouth, not sure what to say – to apologize, to laugh, to mock, as Tim would?

But I had chance for none of it, because before I could say even a word, he had dropped that package and walked off without a word.

And despite all that had just happened, I felt worse than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took awfully long to write, and I apologise for that. Me (being Portia) is the slow and lazy part of the writing, next time I'll be faster

~~I hope~~

goodbye friends I am gone