Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Prologue - New Head-Liners and A New Tour

Andy POV

Jon, our tour manager, had called a meeting to discuss a replacement band for our upcoming tour since Avenged Sevenfold had pulled out. I understood their reasoning though, Jimmy "The Rev" had died, needless to say A7X didn't really feel like touring right now. From what heard, they didn't really feel like doing much of anything at all anymore.

Jon slid 5 identical manila envelopes across the table to Jinxx, Ash, CC, Jake and I. 

"The only band not currently preparing for a worldwide tour that I could find is Blood on the Dance Floor." Jon looked upset.

I mean, sure BVB and BOTDF weren't exactly the ideal two bands to do a worldwide tour together — we were literally miles apart on the musical spectrum — but as far as I knew, no one in BVB had a problem with Dahvie Vanity or Jayy Von Monroe, I didn't really know much about either of them. But technically we fought for the exact same thing — a voice for the misfits and outcasts — a voice that would be heard. Really the only things I knew about this band were that Dahvie was just like Ash — he was a man-whore, and I say that loving Ash like my own brother — and that Jayy was gay. The running joke about Jayy, that he himself started, was that guys tended to "Go Jayy" for him instead of gay.

I opened the folder in front of me and the boys followed suit. I pulled out a few pictures and a couple pieces of paper — one with 'Dahvie Vanity' scrawled on the top, the other with 'Jayy Monroe' on the top — the papers listed basic traits like age, talents, birthdate, birth-name and overall attitude. I looked at papers briefly, noticing that Jayy was 8 months younger than me and Dahvie was 8 months younger than Ash, before looking at the pictures. 

Both men were heavily tatted up. One of them was tall — about my height — super-skinny and again like me, chose not to wear a shirt most times, which showed off all his impressive body art. He had mostly black hair, but the fringe was dyed blood red. He had in ocean-green contacts and was wearing the slinkiest, tightest black/zebra pants — so tight, they looked like they were painted on — if what he was wearing could even be considered clothing. He was actually good looking. Even though I'm not gay, I know a good looking guy when I see one. He was pretty, and of course he knew it, but he was just was himself, if a more exaggerated version. A very sexual guy, and he expressed that on stage. The other guy was shorter — about Ashley's height — also tatted up, but with long mostly black hair, the top of which was neon rainbow. His nails were painted in neon rainbow — they matched his hair almost comically — and he had tiger-stripes on his face. If I was correct Dahvie called them the “Two Stripes For Unity”.

This would be an interesting tour to say the least.

Jayy POV

"Joe, what in all of fuck was so fucking important you just had fucking to wake us up at 9am when you KNOW for a fucking fact that we're both fucking hungover!!" I nearly screamed at our manager, Joe, yes I realize I said "fuck" every other word but I was pissed — extremely pissed — and hungover. Not a great combination for me, I usually slept 12 hours to avoid this shit.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your beauty rest Monroe, but you guys have to prepare for your next tour." Joe snapped back at me. "I got you on a joint head-lining tour with Black Veil Brides. They were supposed to tour with Avenged Sevenfold but then The Rev died." 

He tossed me and Dahv each a thick envelope.

"I suggest you pack up and learn about your tour mates. You leave in a week." Joe finished. 

He left the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Fuck!" I did scream this time. My head was pounding, loud noise hurt like a bitch right now.

Muttering to myself about how lucky Joe was to still have a job — I wanted to fire him, Dahv often had to remind me, Joe was the main reason we got such great tours, he was a tough negotiator. He just wouldn't settle for second best. But the fucker was slowly but surely getting on my last never. It truly was only a matter of time before I either fired him or beat his face in. I truthfully hadn't decided which option I liked more.

I opened my folder and looked at the pictures first. All five guys had long, black hair, tattoos, and were slathered in black body paint. 

Two of them seem like different versions of Dahv and I. The taller one had an arm wrapped around the other one's neck, hauling him close, so he tucked into the taller's side, the smaller one had an arm wrapped around the tall ones waist, giant smiles stretching across their faces. 

The taller one's eyes were a bright blue. Not to mention he was kind of pretty.

 I looked over the bios quickly, glancing at the names and ages: Andy Biersack (22), Jake Pitts (25), Jinxx (26), C.C. (27), Ashley Purdy (28).

"Jayy-Bear I know what you're thinking. The lead singer, Andy, is straight, Hun." Dahvie sighed.

"I just think he's cute. I'm happy being single. It means that the world of men is completely at my disposal." I laughed. Little did I know, fate — the bitch that she is —just couldn't wait to fuck up my love life.