Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 9 — Wedding Jitters

Andy POV

I stood across from Jayy, our family and friends surrounding us. It was finally here, Jayy and I were both 24 and getting married.

I waited for the preacher to bind us but instead I heard Jayy gasp. I looked to see blood pooling on Jayy's chest, he fell over revealing a smiling Juliet behind him, holding a bloody knife.

"Such a shame, Andy. But you made your choice." Juliet smirked evilly.

"Why? I thought we were okay." I sobbed.

"We were. Or so I thought. I'm just jealous. But I assure you that you'll never be with Jayy again. I'm turning you immortal, never to die, never to be with your beloved again, forever alone." Juliet said softly.

I felt a tingling in my body before she disappeared.

"NO! Juliet! Let me die. Let me die." I fell to my knees and sobbed against Jayy's dead body. "Please let me die," I cried.

I couldn't bear the thought of never seeing MY Jayy-Jayy's brown eyes again.

Jayy POV

I woke up to the bed shaking and Andy sobbing.

"NO! Juliet! Let me die. Let me die. Please let me die," Andy sobbed, brokenly.

There were tears streaming down his face.

I slowly woke up and crawled on top of Andy, shaking him, gently.

"Andy, baby, it's just a dream, wake up." I told him.

Andy opened his eyes, looking wild.

"Jayy?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I told him.

Recognition crossed his face. He surged up, wrapping his arms around my neck and latching onto me tight, sobbing against me.

"Oh my god. Jayy-Jayy. I thought you died. I didn't wanna live without you. But it was all a dream. You're here, you're alive." He breathed. 

I sighed and turned us so we were on our sides. Andy tried to burrow his face in my skin. I sighed and rubbed his back. I started humming. Trying to soothe Andy. I hardly even realized I was humming "Believe". If Andy noticed he just enjoyed the sound of my voice.

"Jayy?" Andy asked softly.

"Yeah, babe." I answered.

"Don't ever leave me. Don't die on me. I can't live without you." Andy said in a small voice. 

I pulled away slightly and looked Andy in the eyes.

"Never. I honestly can't live without you either." I promised, kissing him softly. "Now let’s sleep." I suggested.

He nodded, snuggling as close to me as he could, without actually being burrowed into my skin.

I sighed and closed my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, This chapter is shit. I know it, but it's kind of a filler chapter.