Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 10 — Love Isn't Always Fair [Part 2]

Andy POV

I spent the night staring at my wedding band, lonely. Jayy and I had spent every night for the last 5 months of our relationship together, this was the first night we'd spent apart since our relationship began.

I felt so stupid. I started an argument over nothing. I looked at the clock 7am. I didn't get any sleep to begin with so it shouldn't matter what time I got up.

I looked at Ash, snoring loudly beside me and sighed, the idiot slept like the dead. But I guess after staying up with me half the night, he needed some sleep. I climbed out of bed and trudged downstairs. I grabbed a pop-tart and a green Monster before I headed into the den to watch TV.

I saw Jayy on the couch and turned around, planning to go sulk in my room — I just couldn't deal with seeing him and not being able to touch him — when his voice stopped me.

"Andy, please. Can we talk?" He pled.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, as far from Jayy as I could get.

"I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have reacted that way." Jayy said quietly.

"I shouldn't have asked. It wasn't my place." I responded, almost emotionless. I was keeping my pain and hurt buried. If I showed emotion I'd break. I refused to let Jayy see me like that if we weren't together.

"You were right. You do have every right to know everything about me. Past, present and future. But I reacted that way because Dahv is the only person I've ever told. I just didn't know how to tell you." He sighed. "I'm so sorry I left last night. But talking about him, it angers me, I'm irrational when I'm that angry. I couldn't risk hurting you. I won't ever risk hurting you. I'd die before I hurt you." 

I was silent for a few minutes while I mulled that over. 

"I didn't really sleep. I couldn't. I was lonely." I shrugged, looking at my feet. 

"Me too." He confessed.

I looked up, capturing his eyes.

"Come back to the room please." I nearly begged.

"Nothing would make me happier." Jayy smiled. 

I dropped my food and quickly crawled into his lap, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. I buried my face against the space between his neck and shoulder, breathing deeply. 1 night without him and I felt like I was losing my mind, his smell instantly calmed me.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I know, I missed you too." Jayy answered, pulling me close.

I sighed, snuggling against his chest even more. "Let's agree to never sleep in different places again." I suggested.

"Mmm, I think I completely agree with that." Jayy said softly. He put his finger under my chin and tilted my face up and kissed me.

When we broke apart, Jayy smiled at me. 

"Is Ashley still asleep in our bed?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Let's go get our bed back," Jayy laughed.

Jayy POV

I held Andy's hand as we walked upstairs to our room. I opened the door, walked over to the bed, picked Ashley up, carried him to his own room and dropped him on his bed.

I came back to my room and pulled Andy with me, closing and locking the door behind us.

"How ‘bout we get some sleep?" I suggested. I closed the blackout curtains securely, making sure the room was pitch black.

Andy nodded and crawled into bed, I followed. Andy laid his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer.

Andy closed his eyes and sighed, "My Jayy-Jayy." He smiled.

"Yes, baby, your Jayy-Jayy." I laughed and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I heard him say sleepily.

"I love you too." I kissed his head and waited as my body fell asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It seemed like only 15 minutes later that there was frantic pounding on our door.

"Ngggh, Jayy make it stop." Andy whined.

"Oh, I'll make it stop, might kill someone, but I'll make it stop." I grumbled, stumbling over to the door.

I opened it to reveal D and Ash looking scared.

"Why the fuck did you wake us up?" I growled.

"Are you guys okay?" Ashley asked.

"For fucks sake Ash, I'm not dead. Now go away and give me back my fucking pillow!" Andy yelled from the bed.

"There's your answer. Buh-bye." I waved and shut and locked our door again.

I crawled back into bed and fell asleep again once Andy settled on me.