Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 11 — The Right to Love!

Jayy POV

It was a week after my fight with Andy. I walked to Dahv's room because I had left the bag I packed and brought in his room, when Andy and I had fought. I just opened the door, didn't knock, thinking nothing of it. 

I saw a flash of black hit the floor. I adjusted my eyes, looking between Dahv and Ash. I noticed both of them had freshly wet, almost bruised lips, they were blushing, they were shirtless and turned on.

I sighed and closed the door behind me, leaning against it. "I already knew this was gonna happen, so no surprise there. You guys wanna talk? Or I could grab Andy. I mean he probably knows more about what you're feeling." I shrugged.

Dahvie shrugged.

"I want Andy here too." Ashley whispered.

I nodded and stepped into the hall.

"Andy, baby, could you join me in Dahvie's room please?" I called down to our bedroom.

The three of us waited while Andy came to Dahvie's room. 

"What's up babe?" He asked.

"Close the door please." Dahvie whispered.

Andy obliged, confused.

"What's going on?" He asked.

Dahvie cleared his throat. "Jayy walked in on us..." Dahv answered, nervous.

"Dahvie! They're engaged for fucks sake. They won't care." Ash sighed.

"What are you guys on about?" Andy asked.

Ash almost answered, but I put my hand up. 

"Give him a chance to figure it out." I told Ash, he just nodded. 

I turned to Andy. "Baby, just look at D and Ash for a few minutes. What do you see?" I asked.

Andy went silent, studying the other two. 

"Their lips are bruised, they're both shirtless, and horny as hell. You caught them making out?" Andy asked me.

"Yes, and Ash asked for you." I nodded.

Ash looked up with tears in his eyes. "I — I don't know what happened. I thought we were just becoming great friends. But then I-I started having dreams, and I wasn't interested in sleeping with girls. Andy, I'm so confused." Ash crumbled. Andy rushed forward, pulling Ashley into his arms. Ash wrapped his fists in Andy's shirt and sobbed against his chest.

"What's the story with Dahvie? Why isn't he upset?" Andy asked while soothing Ashley.

"Long story short. Dahvie's bi, has been since I joined the band. I found out he liked guys when I'd wake up numerous times with his mouth on my dick." I shrugged.

Ashley looked up at me. "Wait, you said you knew this was gonna happen. What do you mean?" 

"I've been gay my whole life, Ash. Plus you're kinda easy to read. You spent all your time with Dahv, you're always touching him. You look at him like Andy looks at me, like he's what your entire world revolves around, and it's mutual. Even a blind man can see it. And contrary to what you're thinking right now, this isn't a phase. Whether Dahvie is the only guy you like, like it is for Andy, needs to be determined." I informed him.

"Baby how do you feel about Dahvie. What does your heart want you to say, not your brain?" Andy asked softly.

Ash shrugged.

"Close your eyes and ignore your brain. Follow your heart, it's the only way you'll be happy." I instructed.

Andy and I watched as Ash slid his eyes closed and took a deep breath.

"I feel whole, complete, when I'm near Dahvie. I feel I unafraid of the world. Nearly invincible. I'm more myself with him. I'm not quite ready to say the L word. But I'm getting closer. I wanna spend every moment I can with him." Ash confessed.

I had been watching Dahvie the whole time Ash was talking, watched my best friend glow brighter with every word that was said.

"Dahvie?" I asked.

"I feel the same way. The exact same way." Dahvie said. 

I gave him a pointed look and he moved over to Andy and Ashley. Dahvie cradled Ashley's face in his hands and kissed him. When they parted they both opened their eyes. I grabbed Andy's hand, taking that as our cue to leave, grabbing my bag on the way out.

"Hmm. I can't say I saw that one coming." Andy said swinging our hands together.

"I kinda knew it'd happen." I shrugged.

"Come on, lets go to our room." Andy winked at me.

Andy immediately took off to the room.

"Andy you better not! That's mine fucker, hands off! I don't care even if it is attached to your body!" I growled, chasing him to the room.

I arrived at the door and saw Andy lying naked on our bed, my bag hit the floor. "Now why would I wanna touch myself when that's your job?" He asked.

I shut and locked the door before stalking over to our bed. "Damn straight it's my job." I said, covering his body with mine.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A few hours later, there was a knock on the door. I groaned, but put on a pair of pants and answered the door.

Ashley stood there.

"Can I talk to you guys?" He asked.

"Andy, put on pants." I called.

I waited a few minutes and after Andy called that he was decent, I let Ash in.

"I wanted to ask you both a few questions, since Dahv and I are together now." Ash blushed, shutting and locking the door.

"Oh, those questions. Well honestly, Andy's experience is more recent, so Andy can explain what it felt like better than I can. I was devirginized years ago." I shrugged, sitting on the bed.

"Well I'm kinda nervous." Ashley blushed again.

"Okay first, I know you're embarrassed but stop blushing. Dead giveaway that you're not even close to ready." I scolded.

Ash nodded.

"Okay, Ashy what do ya wanna know?" Andy asked.

"Well, I know that you guys slept together the night I exposed your feelings. But, how much does it hurt?" Ash asked.

"Well honestly. Jayy prepped me well, it didn't hurt all that bad. The morning after hurt like a bitch though." Andy shrugged. 

"Ashley, take it from me, you want D prepping you way before you guys even consider the full monty. I've taught D everything he knows. Not everything I know, but still." I shrugged.

Andy's eyes darkened till they were almost grey.

"What the fuck do you mean taught him everything he knows?" Andy growled. 

"Ooh, baby, jealously is so hot on you." I purred. 

Andy just glared at me, clearly pissed off and not in the mood.

"Relax, when D first discovered he liked men more than women, we fooled around. I never fucked him, but we did everything in-between." I shrugged.

"Okay." Ashley shrugged.

"Why am I JUST finding out about this?" Andy demanded. 

"I didn't tell you because it didn't matter." I shook my head.

"When did it happen?" Andy asked.

I sighed, clearly Andy wanted this to be a big deal, when it so wasn't.

"It happened during the tours, all except the last 2. We'd be on the bus, both of us horny as all fuck and we fooled around to take the edge off. I couldn't always find a twink to fuck and D couldn't always find anyone either. It worked for a while. But then things got weird, so we decided to stop before we wrecked our friendship." 

Andy huffed.

"Baby I promise you nothing has happened since then. I'd never cheat on you. Anytime Dahv or I were in a relationship we didn't screw the twinks or fool around with each other. I wouldn't want someone to cheat on me. So why would I do it?" I tilted Andy's head up, forcing him to look in my eyes.

"Okay. I may not like it, but I trust you, so I'll deal." Andy grumbled. His eyes changed back to their normal blue.

"Thank you." I whispered. I kissed him softly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Ash sighed. "In a way, I want that."

I laughed. "Well good luck with that. D can be really immature at times. So I hope you have fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Right to Love! - BOTDF