Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 12 — Done For You

Jayy POV

*1 Week Later*

I was at a loss as what to do for Andy's birthday. The past two weeks Andy's been talking about kids. Not exactly saying he wanted them, just more like he was wistful because he didn't know how I felt about the idea.

Andy, Ash, CC, Jake and Jinxx had gone shopping, leaving Dahv and I at the house. Dahv and Ash's relationship had progressed quite nicely. The fans still didn't know, but it was baby steps. Dahv had 5 years to get used to the idea that he liked men, while Ash had just found out.

I sighed and picked up my phone, scrolling through the contacts and hitting send.

"Hey Jer, what's up?" She greeted.

"Hey babygirl, I was wondering if you'd help me." I asked.

"Depends on what you want?" She laughed.

I could already picture her twirling the outrageous red hair she had around her fingers, the glint of mischief in her cat-like green eyes. Her personality and streak of mischief made us almost instant friends. I loved the girl like my sister, and would gladly lay my life down for her. And I wasn't the only one, there were like 6 other guys who'd do the same, Dahv included. She just had this ability to make pretty much ANY guy she met willing to fight and die for her. But she had to like you to even say she'd let you.

"You remember that talk we had a few months back?" I scratched my neck.

"About me being your surrogate mother? Of course I remember." She sighed.

"Could I cash that in?" I asked.

"Of course. But the guys wanna meet up with you and Dahv. They miss you. I miss you, Jer." Alli whined.

"I know sweetie. I'll make you a deal, you get prego with my kid and I'll bring Dahv and Ash with me when I tell Andy. Deal?" I told her.

"You promise you'll come see me?" Alli whined.

"Yes Alli, I promise. Now how are we gonna do this?" I asked.

"You remember Adam and Tommy, right?" She asked.

"Of course I do. You were a surrogate for them right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was. Twice. Point is, you need to meet me at the doctor's office tomorrow so we can get started. Oh and Jayy?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"You're gonna hate this part. Absolutely no sex of any kind tonight." She warned.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"It's the only way they know the sample's clean. Meet me at Adam and Tommy's tomorrow at 1pm." She told me.

"Okay, see you then." I smiled.

*1 Month Later*

It was done. Allison was pregnant with my child. We did it through IVF, biologically the kid was mine and Allison's, but after the kid was born, Alli would sign her parental rights over to Andy.

I was currently driving Dahv, Ash, Andy and myself to Adam and Tommy's house. We were meeting them, Allison and their friends, Gee and Frankie, who were another gay couple in the spotlight whose wives had left them, leaving the kids when they found out their husbands were gay for each other.

I pulled up outside the house and Allison ran out.

"Jeremy!" She yelled and wrapped me in a hug.

"Ali-cat." I hugged her tight. 

"How's the little one?" I whispered in her ear.

"Great, the morning sickness is gone." She whispered back.

I nodded.

"Al." Dahv raced over. 

"David!" She screamed, wrapping him in a tight hug.

Andy walked over. "Babe, who are Jeremy and David?" He asked.

"Our birth names. Only Al and our parents can call us that." I explained.

"Come on let's go inside, the guys are waiting." Allison dragged D behind her, the rest of us followed.

"Jayy!" The guys called out. They would've gotten up, but each of them had a child in their laps.

"JAYY!" I heard a small voice call.

I turned and soon a small blur with black hair hit my legs. I released Andy's hand and grabbed the little girl, setting her on my hip and tickling her tummy. 

"Bandy, how's uncle Jayy's big girl?" I cooed. 

"Papa and daddy are busy. They gots my brother and sisters." Bandit answered, her gorgeous long black hair was pulled up in two perfect pigtails. It was easy to guess who had done her hair: Allison.

Andy stepped up beside me. "And who's this adorable little girl?" Andy cooed.

"My name's Bandit. What's yours?" Bandit asked, sticking her thumb in her mouth.

"I'm Andy. I'm uncle Jayy's fiancé." Andy answered, smiling.

"Does that mean you gonna be my uncle too?" Bandit gasped. For a three year old Bandy was a smart little shit.

Andy froze.

I smiled. "Yes baby-girl, it does." 

I put Bandit down and walked over to the couch that wasn't occupied. Andy came over and curled up on my lap.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Good. Just lined up a new tour, got a nanny so the kids can come with us." Adam smiled.

"Yeah, it just hurt too much to be away from them." Tommy smiled sadly, leaning his head on Adam's shoulder.

"Who are you?" I looked over to see Bandit in Dahvie's arms, looking at Ashley.

"I'm Ashley, Dahvie's boyfriend." Ash said.

"So I gets two new uncles?" Bandit gasped.

"Yes Bandy. You get 2 new uncles." Gerard laughed.

"So why don't you guys do intros for Andy and Ashley?" I asked.

The guys nodded. Tommy started, "Well this little angel is Rachelle, and this is her younger brother, Hunter." Tommy said, also pointing at his son on Adam's lap. Rachelle had Tommy's blonde hair and brown eyes, while Hunter had Adam's black hair and blue eyes.

Gerard glanced at Frank, "Well, you've already met our oldest daughter, Bandit, this is Cherry and Lily, our twins and Miles, our son." Gerard smiled at Frank.

"And I'm Allison, and I'm pregnant...again." Allison smiled.

"Oh, who's the father?" Andy asked.

Allison shrugged. "Gerard." 

We had already gone over the answer, I knew Andy would ask.

"Uncle Andy, Uncle Ashy, come play with me." Bandit demanded.

Andy and Ashley shrugged but followed her anyway.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Alli demanded, after Andy and Ashley had disappeared down the long hallway.

"Soon, Ali-cat. As soon as he's done playing with Bandit, he'll think about how much he wants kids. He'll beg me to say yes. But he doesn't know that I already have." I announced.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was right. A little over an hour later, Andy sulked out of the hallway, straight into my arms. 

"Jayy-Jayy," he whined.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I want my own kid." He said softly.

"I figured." I laughed and looked up at Allison. "Well I kinda already thought about that." I told him.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked.

"Well Allison isn't pregnant with Gerard's kid." I confessed.

Andy looked confused.

"She's pregnant with mine." I told him.

Andy froze. "We're gonna be parents." He gasped.

"Mmm-hmm. Happy birthday, baby." I smiled.

Andy's eyes filled with tears. "I'm gonna be a dad." He sobbed. I looked up at Allison and she made her way over to us.

"Andy, would you like to feel your baby?" She asked.

Andy nodded and placed a shaking hand on her small stomach.

"Oh my god. Jayy, I love you. I'm gonna be a dad, I can't believe it." Andy rubbed her stomach, tears streaming down his face. "Best birthday present ever." He nearly sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, but since I'm moving it may be harder to update than normal. I promise I will try my hardest, but please don't stop reading. I will update as much as I can.

Title Credit: Done For You — Black Veil Brides