Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 13 — Lose Control

Jayy POV

*2 Months Later*

I was laying down in mine and Andy's bedroom, the lights off, the door shut, in complete silence. I had a massive migraine and the bands and crews were downstairs, promising to keep it quiet.

I heard the bedroom door open. 

"Baby, is that you?" I asked, my eyes closed.

I didn't get an answer but suddenly lips were on mine. They were familiar, but they weren't Andy's, I knew that for sure. They weren't the right feel and were missing Andy's lip ring.

I shoved the person off me, punching in front of me, I heard a sickening crunch and the person yell out, "Motherfucker!"

I immediately turned on the light, seeing Daniel Ferrara, my cheating, asshole, ex-fiancé, clutching his bleeding nose.

"Daniel, why the fuck were you kissing me?" I growled.

Daniel answered with a quirk in his voice, guess I broke his nose. "I want you back," he groaned. "Dammit Jayy, I think you broke my nose." He hissed.

"Get the fuck out of my room," I spat.

"No," he stated adamantly.

"You want more broken bones?" I asked.

Daniel looked confused. "You wouldn't." He stated.

"Just try me bitch." I threatened.

"Why won't you take me back?" He whined.

"You cheated on me, remember?" I responded. 

He shrugged, like it was no big deal that he shattered my heart.

"But the main reason is that I'm finally happy, I love my fiancé and I'm not gonna let you destroy my happiness. Now, I'm giving you one last chance, leave or I'll break something else." I warned.

I honestly didn't think Daniel was so fucking stupid, but he proved me wrong. Daniel leaned in to kiss me again when my fist shot out, this time straight into his jaw.

"Ow, fuck!" He screamed.

"Let's go have your brother take you to the fucking hospital." I groaned, dragging him out of the room, down the stairs and into the massive family room. My head really didn't hurt much anymore, guess the anger made it fade, go figure.

"Andrew fucking Ferrara!" I yelled, shoving Daniel onto his knees.

"Daniel, what the fuck happened?" Drew screamed.

"Drew, take your brother to the hospital, I broke his nose and I'm pretty sure I dislocated his jaw." I instructed, glancing at my fist.

Fuck, it was already turning purple with bruises. Andy rushed forward, grabbing my hand.

"Shit, Jayy what did you do?" Drew asked. 

"Your asshole brother kissed me once, I broke his nose. He tried to kiss me again after I told him to leave and I dislocated his jaw. Next time he won't get off easy." I informed him.

"This is letting him off easy?" Drew demanded.

I stalked forward, away from Andy, towards Daniel and Drew. My face a mask of disbelief and disgust.

"Do you even understand what I could have lost if Andy walked in while Daniel was mouth-raping me? I stand to lose Andy, my brothers, and possibly my kid! I refuse to raise my child without Andy as my partner." I growled. "Daniel got off easy. I could've done so much worse and you know that. Take him to the hospital. I have to clean up the mess he left on my bed." I turned to go upstairs, but I stopped. 

"Oh and Drew, don't ever doubt what I say again. You just might lose your fucking job." I threatened.

I stomped up the stairs to change our bloodied sheets. I think we have some red ones somewhere. I was brought out of my musings by my phone ringing, it was Allison. She had an ultrasound today, but since I had a migraine, I couldn't go. Andy had opted to stay and take care of me, we made Allison promise to call us, as soon as she left.

"Babygirl, hi." I greeted.

"Jeremy, is Andy there with you?" She asked.

"Hold on." I told her.

"Andy, get your ass up here!" I yelled.

I waited a few minutes for Andy to appear beside me, I grabbed his hand, pulling him into our room and put the phone on speaker.

"We're here Al." I told her.

"Okay, well I had the ultrasound and my doctor made a surprising discovery, it explains the extreme symptoms." Allison told us.

I squeezed Andy's hand tightly.

"Well, tell us what happened, the suspense is killing us." Andy growled.

"Well the ultrasound revealed that you guys got more than you bargained for. Congrats boys, it's twins." Allison nearly squealed.

Andy froze.

"T-twins." I choked out.

"Yes, but we won't know the sexes for another 2 months. But as far as the doctor can tell, they're both healthy, the size is good and everything is developing properly." Al gushed.

I swallowed, my cheeks wet. The tears flowed and I gladly let them. I looked beside me to see a matching reaction on Andy.

"That's great Al, I can't tell you again how much we both appreciate this." I choked out.

"Awe, Jeremy, baby. Are you crying?" Allison asked, softly.

"Yes, we both are. It's kind of a dream come true." I squeezed Andy to my side. "Thanks for letting us know." I told her.

"Oh honey, these are your kids, not mine, I'm just the oven they cook in for nine months. Listen, why don't you guys and Dahv come over to my house and bring the rest of Andy's band with you? We can have dinner on Friday. Give you guys time to visit your bundles of joy. I'm sure you're both just dying to see me now." Allison asked.

"I'll have to talk to Dahv and the guys, but I don't see why not. I'll call and let you know. Love you, Allison, take care of my kids, see you soon." I smiled.

"Don't worry I will. Love you too, Jeremy. See you soon." She laughed.

I pressed END on my phone and pocketed it, pulling a sobbing Andy into my arms.

"Twins, Jayy-Jayy, we're having twins." He laughed through his tears.

I kissed his head and smiled. "Yes baby, we're having twins." I laughed. 

I don't think I've ever been this blissfully happy in my life, I never wanted this feeling to end.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2 days later me, Andy, Dahv and the rest of BVB headed over to Allison's for dinner. The boys were thrilled when we told them the news of the twins. 

It couldn't be more perfect, Andy and I were only a few weeks from our 1-year anniversary. It's hard to believe, but the the tour where we first met had taken almost 8 months to complete and the last 4 months had been spent planning everything for the twins to come live at the house.

It took a lot of planning, but since Ash had decided to share a room with Dahv, the room beside mine and Andy's would be turned into a nursery, the punkest nursery ever seen. Andy and I agreed the color scheme was black and red, but would be just like any other nursery, as the twins grew up, they would share the room until the twins themselves decided they wanted separate rooms. The next step was figuring out baby names. We decided to each pick both a girls name and a boys name so we were covered. And in the end we each would name a twin.

I sighed happily and pulled into Alli's driveway, squeezing Andy's hand before I climbed out of my car.

Andy quickly followed me out of the car, everyone else trailing after him. Andy grabbed my hand and we walked up to the house, I saw Ash grip Dahv's hand as well. I was surprised, Ash had come a long way, he was no longer embarrassed of his and Dahvie's relationship, he even came out as bi in a twitter update of his love life stating simply: "I have met the man of my dreams, I'm not afraid to admit it anymore. I'm in love with Dahvie Vanity."

I was surprised, but I guess Ashley just got tired of hiding.

I rang the doorbell. Allison answered, pausing and grabbing mine and Andy's hands, pressing them to her rounded stomach. I was confused, until I felt a slight fluttering against my hand.

I smiled, tears coming to my eyes.

"Alright, come here you two." Allison demanded, pulling me and Andy into her arms.

Andy and I wrapped our arms around her. Dahv and Ash got her next and finally she met Jake, Jinxx and CC.

After we ate, we sat and talked for a bit and then watched horror movies, Andy and I sat next to each other, with Allison lounging across our laps, one of our hands each, on her stomach, waiting for movement. Andy and I shared secret smiles each time we felt a flutter against our hands.

When the gang and I headed home, Andy and I couldn't keep the grins off of our faces. We crawled into bed, arms wrapped around each other, dreaming of our twins.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back peeples. sorry it took so long, but I've been spending as much time as i can with my bf cause I can't see him all time. speaking of him, gotta finish getting ready cause I'll be seeing him in about 45 mins. YAY ME!!!!!!