Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 16 — Wedding Planning

*2 Months Later*

Jayy POV

Ashley and Dahvie were back to their old man-whoring ways, only now they were man-whores with each other, so everything was normal. CC had fallen in love with Kina and Ash was cool with it. Now. Andy was right, it was jealousy that caused Ash to go after CC.

So now everyone in BVBOTDF was paired off. Haley was staying at Allison's with me and Andy, she had no problem working on her music in Allison's recording studio. Plus she wanted to be here for the wedding planning and birth of her nieces and/or nephews.

I lay in bed one night just thinking of my life. Andy and I had celebrated our one year anniversary and invited Adam, Tommy, Frank, Gerard and the kids to our anniversary party. The guys had all made a very generous offer. Both MCR and Adam's band would perform at our wedding.

For some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. I looked beside me, at Andy's sleeping form. He looked so peaceful. 

I groaned and carefully climbed out of bed. I walked over to our door and slipped out into the hall. I walked over to the cabinet just off the kitchen, grabbing my pack of smokes and a lighter.

Allison only really had one rule at her house: no smoking inside. She didn't want to endanger the lives of the twins. Andy, Haley and I obeyed without complaint. 

I grabbed my jacket from the hook by the door, slipping it and my shoes on, and out the door. I made sure the door was unlocked before shutting it behind me.

I lit up and held the smoke in my lungs longer than necessary and finally blew it out. I needed to think. I was stressed, beyond stressed. But it wasn't any one thing that had me stressed. I turned when I heard the door open behind me. 

Andy.

He shut the door then moved forward to huddle in my arms. I pulled him into my side, somehow wrapping my jacket around both of us. My baby had remembered shoes, but forgot a jacket. He reached up plucking the cigarette from my fingers, placing it between his own lips.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked.

"You left. When I moved over to cuddle and you weren't there, I woke up. What happened?" He asked, handing me back the cigarette.

"I'm stressed, you know I can't sleep when I'm stressed." I shrugged taking another drag of the cig and breathing it out.

"Why?" He asked, snuggling closer to me, stealing my body heat.

"The wedding, the kids, being parents. I mean really, take your pick." I told him.

"Well, I got an idea. If you wanna hear it?" He said slowly.

"Shoot." I shrugged.

"Well, we could ask Gee and Frankie if we could babysit Cherry and Lily and see what it's like to care for twins. You know prepare to be parents." Andy answered.

"I think...that's a great idea babe." I smiled kissing his head.

"Can we go to bed now?" He asked in a small voice.

"Yeah." I laughed, stubbing my cigarette out on Allison's house's brick wall.

After we locked up, hung my coat up, kicked off our shoes, and put my cigs and lighter away, I dragged Andy behind me into our room. I climbed into bed and pulled Andy down in front of me, spooning him tightly against my chest.

"I love you, Jayy-Jayy, goodnight." Andy whispered.

"I love you too, babe, goodnight." I whispered against his neck.

I closed my eyes, thankful that Andy had found a solution to one of the problems that had kept me up. I fell asleep within minutes.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*A Few Days Later*

Andy POV 

I looked at the paper in front of me. Covered in various names, from possible children's names to my own new married name. I'd chosen Monroe for my new married name and I had a boy's name picked out: Michael David Monroe. I had liked the idea of naming our future son after Dahv and Ash.

The door opened and Jayy came in. "Hey, baby, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Names." I answered, ominously.

"Huh?" Jayy asked, confused.

"My name, baby names." I shrugged.

"Oh," Jayy sat on the bed. "Come up with any good ones?" He asked.

"Maybe, would you be opposed to naming our son after Dahvie and Ashley?" I asked.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Well, when we get married, I wanna change my name to Andrew Dennis Monroe and our son's name would be Michael David Monroe. What do you think?" I asked.

"You wanna take my last name?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I think it's a great idea. The guys will be thrilled." Jayy smiled.

"What would you name a girl if we had one?" I asked.

"I like the name Finley Hannah Monroe. How bout you?" He asked.

"I like it. Finley and Michael. Sounds perfect to me." I smiled, crawling across the bed into his lap. 

Jayy wrapped his arms around me, "Sounds like the perfect family to me." Jayy whispered into my hair.