Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 1 — Unbroken 

*One Week Later*

Andy POV

"Andy, get the rest of your shit in the bus, we have to pick up Jayy and Dahvie." CC yelled.

I was kinda depressed, Juliet had decided things between us weren't working out, so she dumped me. The boys noticed, of course, but I was just excited to get on the road again, singing and screaming our songs was therapy in and of itself.

2 days after we found out about our new tour mates, we found that their band bus wouldn't fit the two of them. We had more than enough room, since Ash and I spilt the big room, and Jake, Jinxx, and CC preferred the bunks to sharing the triple. So we offered them the extra room, we didn't need it and they did. Jayy and Dahvie shared a room on their bus and lived together, so it was just a different place not a different scenario.

I rolled my eyes at CC and jogged up to the open door, my bags in tow.

"Alright asshole, I'm here." I laughed.

CC rolled his eyes at me. "Do you wanna be late?" 

I just shrugged and walked to the back of the bus toward mine and Ash's room. I started unpacking my make-up — since we used pretty much all the same shit and mine and Ash's room was the biggest, we put all the make-up in here and got ready for concerts together.

I had just finished unloading my make-up when I heard Ash yell "Yo Andy, come meet our bus mates!" 

I sighed and made my way to the front of the bus. 

"Hey, Ash, wanna be any louder, I don't think they heard you in Canada." I joked.

I continued laughing until Jayy Von Monroe finally turned around. 

Holy shit. I'm so fucking fucked. I nearly screamed in my head. I don't think I'd never seen such a pretty guy. And I thought I was straight.

Jayy POV

Dahvie and I were standing outside waiting for the BVB bus to pick us up. I lit up a cig while we waited, trying, in vain, not to think about the ridiculously pretty lead singer, Andy. But, clearly it was written all over my face cause Dahvs laughed.

"Awe. Does Jayy-Bear have a crush on Andy?" Dahvie teased.

"Fuck no. I told you I'm perfectly happy having meaningless fucks whenever I please." I scoffed, flicking the ashes on the concrete.

"Mmm-hmm. Nice try Jayy. Why don't you tell that to someone who: A) doesn't live with you and B) doesn't know you as well as I do." Dahvie snarked back.

I growled low in my chest at the implication.

"You know I'm right," Dahvie added.

The bus pulled up in the next second.

"Fuck you, Dahv. You don't know a damned thing!" I spat and stubbed my cig on the bottom of my boot before grabbing my bags and boarding the bus.

Because of our connection, I could say almost anything to Dahv and he wouldn't be pissed at me. My natural reaction to embarrassment or stress was anger. Years together had taught us a lot about how each other ticked.

"Hi guys," I greeted cheerily. 

Maybe people were right, I was bi-polar. I just went from embarrassed and pissed to cheery and welcoming in like 5 seconds flat.

I looked for the blue-eyed singer but couldn't see him anywhere. Suddenly Ashley yelled, "Yo Andy, come meet our bus mates!" 

I had spent the last week learning everything I could about this band, including that Andy was the only original band member. He'd started the band a few years ago, and after some line-up changes, this was the current band. I could also tell the guys apart. Andy's eyes just captured my heart, I couldn't stop staring at every picture I'd found online.

I turned and talked to Jinxx and Jake who kept telling me about their girls who they sadly had to leave behind. From what I gathered, Jinxx and Sammi Doll were engaged and Jake was planning on proposing to Ella Cole when the tour was over. I turned back around when I heard a deep voice.

"Hey Ash, wanna be any louder, I don't think they heard you in Canada." Andy  joked.

I froze. 

Dammit. Fucking hell Dahvie! How the fuck did he know I was falling for Andy, before I even did? This tour just might kill me. Well there goes my previous plan for multiple meaningless fucks.