Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 17 — It's Happening!

*3 Months Later*

Jayy POV

I was sleeping soundly, Andy wrapped up in my arms. When I was blinded by the fucking lights. I looked up at a frantic Haley standing in the doorway.

"JAYY, ANDY, Allison's in labor! Get dressed now!" Haley nearly shouted. I glanced at the clock on Andy's bedside table. 3:05am. Fuck!

"But I thought she said she's not due for another 3 weeks." I complained, but turned to shake Andy awake. 

My boy seriously slept like the dead.

"Yeah, I know. But the doctor said that twins do tend to be born early." Haley shrugged. 

Good thing we had the baby shower last week then. 

"Ugh, fuck me!" I groaned. 

Shaking Andy violently. 

"Andy, Finley and Michael are about to be born." I told him.

"We still have 3 weeks." Andy mumbled sleepily.

"Not anymore. Now get the fuck up." I told him.

"I don't wanna." He groaned.

"ANDY, get your ass up now, if I have to be up this early, so the fuck do you." I snapped. It was way too fucking early and I was not in the mood to deal with Andy's stubborness.

"Ugh, fine. Why are you so fucking bossy?" He groaned.

"Because sometimes it's the only way you'll listen." I shrugged.

"HALEY, I NEED YOUR HELP!!" We heard Allison yell.

Haley disappeared down the hall.

Andy and I got dressed quickly in sweats and t-shirts (both of us sans any make-up) and walked down to Allison and Haley's room. Andy and I rushed forward when we saw Haley trying to support a crying Allison. Andy and I looped Allison's arms around our shoulders to support her.

"How are you, Alli?" I asked.

"I'll be fine once I get the drugs. I've never had twins before, so it makes sense that it hurts worse than the other two." She laughed through the pain.

"Haley grab the bag and go start the car." Andy instructed.

Haley nodded and took off. 

"I called the doctor, he said come right in." Allison said, breathing harshly. 

Suddenly her knees buckled. I got a good grip on her, Andy let go and I pulled Allison into my arms, bridal style and carried her down the stairs. 

"Thanks, Jer," she whispered.

"No problem. Now how ‘bout we go get you some drugs?" I asked.

"Yes please." Alli laughed, but stopped short. "Fuck." Alli groaned.

I laughed. I heard Andy lock up the house behind us and went to put Allison in the car. "Front or back?" I asked.

"Back. I wanna lay down." She answered.

I nodded, laying her on her back and sliding myself in beside her, resting her head in my lap. Andy jumped in the front seat and Haley took off.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Andy POV

*2 Hours Later*

I sat in the waiting room — well waiting for any news. Jayy told me to call the boys, who all wanted to be here, but what I didn't know was that Kina, Sammi and Ella were all spending the month with CC, Jinxx and Jake. So I was surrounded by our friends. 

Jayy and I knew the sexes of the babies — we got one of each — and what we were gonna name them, but we decided not to tell the others until they were born.

I was in the waiting room since legally I had no right to be in the delivery room, Jayy didn't want to leave me alone but I told him that he should be there to support Allison. Haley, the boys and I would all see him later. 

Haley passed the time by talking to Kina, Sammi and Ella. The four of them talked about everything, from weddings, relationships, just stuff that girls loved to talk about. It was funny, everyone in the waiting room kept staring at the group of oddly dressed young adults. I almost laughed.

I looked at my friends, my brothers and sisters. I couldn't imagine the reaction we'd get from Dahvie and Ashley when they found out we named our son after them. But I knew this was family.

*1 Hour Later*

Jayy stepped out of the door leading to the delivery area. "Andy, come with me." He said, smiling proudly.

I practically ran to him. I grabbed his hand and he led me down the hall and to a room halfway down. He knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard Allison call out.

Jayy gently pushed me forward, so I took a few steps and suddenly my eyes filled with tears. Allison lay on the bed, a small bundle in each arm. 

"Andy, I'd like you to meet your children, Michael David and Finley Hannah Monroe." Jayy told me, voice just above a whisper.

I stared at him. "As soon as you sign the paperwork, they're legally yours as much as they are biologically mine and Alli's." he told me.

"Andy, come here." Alli whispered.

I stepped forward, towards the bed. Jayy grabbed one of the little bundles and cradled it to his chest.

"Which one is this?" I asked.

"This is your son, Michael." Allison said, handing me the little bundle. Michael squirmed a little before he settled on my chest and cooed.

I smiled as tears filled my eyes. 

Michael took after Allison, with his brown hair — most likely Allison's natural hair color — and cat-like green eyes. Finley took after Jayy, with her black hair and chocolate brown eyes, matching her fathers.

Jayy looked up and smiled and I just couldn't help but smile back. I had a family now, I was a dad, and it was all thanks to the love of my life.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jayy and I spent 20 minutes holding our twins, switching Finley and Michael. A doctor came around and checked on them, he also had me sign the adoption papers. Legally the twins belonged to Jayy and I. Jayy and I had asked Allison to be their mother, since every kid needs a mother.

She happily agreed.

Jayy went to get Ash and Dahv, we had to ask them something. When Jayy walked in with our best friends. I smiled.

"We wanted to tell you something." Jayy came to stand by me.

"We'd like you to meet Michael David and Finley Hannah Monroe." I said and watched as their eyes filled with tears.

"You named your son after us?" Ashley asked.

"Yes. But we have a question. Though neither of us are very religious, we want to be prepared in the event anything happens. Would you guys be the godparents?" I asked. 

"Yes of course. Now can I hold my nephew?" Dahvie asked.

I nodded and handed Michael to his uncle, while Jayy handed Finley to Ash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, shit happens and it screws you up...