Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 2 — Déjà Vu

Andy POV

"Andy?" Ash whispered in my ear, jabbing me in the side with an elbow. I quickly came to.

"Hi, um, just make yourselves at home. If you'll excuse us for a few minutes." I said, grabbing Ash's arm and dragging him back to our room. 

Ash stumbled along beside me and I nearly slammed the bedroom door shut behind me.

"Holy fuck, Ash. I'm so fucking fucked. I don't know how it the fuck happened or why it happened, all I know is I'm so fucked. Fuck, I don't understand what the fuck's happening to me. I don't — oof." I was abruptly cut off when one of my spare boots smacked into my stomach. I glared at my best friend, rubbing my stomach where the boot had hit, mocking hurt.

"Okay, obviously you need my help or my advice or whatever." Ash said calmly. 

I shot him a "No shit, Sherlock," look.

He continued, as if I hadn't just shot him a look. "But it would kind of help to know exactly what it is that you're freaking the fuck out over." 

I sighed and sat down on my bed, putting my head in my hands.

"I think," I stopped and took a deep breath. "No I know, I'm crushing on Jayy Monroe." I confessed.

It was silent for a few minutes. I looked up and Ash had sat on his bed.

"So straight-as-a-rod-Andy-Biersack has a crush on Jayy of BOTDF? Hmm, can't say I saw that one coming. But whatever makes you happy." Ash said smiling. "You told me you're gay —"

I cut him off. "I'm not gay. I like girls, but Jayy is the only guy I like. If I'm ANYTHING, I'm bi." I blushed.

"Oh my —" Ash started. "Y-you went J-Jayy for Jayy." Ashley laughed manically.

"Shut the fuck up asshole!" I snapped. "It's not fucking funny, it's confusing as all hell!" I growled and launched the boot he'd thrown at me towards his head.

He ducked at the last second.

Fucker.

"Okay man. I'm sorry." Ashley got up and wrapped me in a hug. "I love you no matter what. As long as you're happy that's all that matters to me." 

I wrapped my arms around him. I calmed down almost instantly. Ash just had that effect on me. He could calm me down quickly. But on the opposite side of it, he could also piss me off like no one else.

"At least you're the same height, no awkward stooping to make out." He giggled before he shoved me on my bed and took off.

I jumped off the bed and raced after him. "Ashley Michael Purdy, you're a fucking dead man!!" I screamed.

I raced into the lounge and found Ash hiding behind Jayy and Dahvie. I reached between the two of them, dragging Ashley out by his arm and throwing him to the floor, on his stomach. I used my body to hold him there. I grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back, I kept on twisting till he whined.

"Ow, ow, fuck! Andy that fucking hurts, let go!" Ash begged.

"Take it back!!" I growled.

"Fine, fine. I won't talk about him again." Ash answered.

I released his arm, climbing off of Ash and looked behind me, the rest of the band plus Dahvie and Jayy were staring at us, waiting for an explanation. I looked at Ash for help. He sighed.

"I said something stupid about Juliet's new BF. Andy got pissed. Guess he's still a little sensitive." Ash lied smoothly, rubbing his arm.

The guys nodded. Accepting the story. I could play the part of the grieving ex-boyfriend. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked back to my room.

Jayy POV

I watched as Andy dragged Ashley back to their room. 

"Dahvs, lets go put our stuff away." I suggested to my best friend.

He nodded and followed me. I shut the door behind him.

"I admit you're right. I have a crush on Andy but I refuse to act on it." I confessed.

"Why not?" Dahv asked, hands on his hips. Total drama queen. 

Correction, MY drama queen.

"Simple, because he's straight, I've learned my lesson about going after straight guys, I end up embarrassed, cheated on and broken-hearted. It's just not worth it." I shrugged, unpacking my bag into one of the two dressers in the room.

"Jayy-Bear, I highly doubt he's straight. Based on the way he just dragged Ashley off. He's probably freaking out." Dahvie smiled.

"Maybe so, but I won't make the first move. If anything happens it'll be Andy who makes the first move." I told him.

Dahvie turned to me, disbelief clear on his face. I raised my eyebrows challenging him to dispute my decision. He raised his hands in surrender and shook his head. "Well it's YOUR tour of misery, not mine." He sighed.

We finished unpacking and went back into the lounge.