Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 3 - Lovestruck

Andy POV

4 nights later we arrived at our first show. The guys of BVB were getting ready in mine and Ash's room. 

I thought I had my feelings for Jayy pretty well concealed, then I saw the clothes Jayy was wearing for the concert tonight.

He was wearing a shirt — could it be called a shirt — made of strips of leather held together by chains, his chest was bare, showing off his chest and abdomen tattoos. His pants were so skin tight they had to have been painted on, they were black — spandex — but so much tighter than I ever wore, one leg was silver zebra print, the other just solid black, I almost drooled.

I quickly picked my jaw up and forced a smile. 

"Well boys, we got a show to do!" Ash laughed.

We all nodded and filed off the bus into the venue. 

*3 Hours Later*

Jayy POV

I was singing my heart out with Dahvie. We finished up "Déjà Vu" and "Sexting" blared through the speakers.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Andy watching me. Or more specifically, my ass. Yeah, he wanted me. But he would have to be the one to act on it.

The lull in the music came, Dahvie and I kissed where we were supposed to and I saw Andy's face change from wanting to pissed. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't do anything about it now. I finished our set and climbed off-stage. 

When BVB took the stage, I noticed Andy pour all his anger into the songs, screaming harder in the verses than I remember the songs actually calling for. I knew this because I had spent hours just listening to Andy's soothing voice run through the headphones of my IPod. I had downloaded all the BVB songs I could find and played them on a loop. I'll admit that I was obsessed with Andy and addicted to the sound of his voice.

Over the last week we'd become almost like best friends, and I wanted to talk to him after he finished the set, but Andy stormed off the stage, straight to the bus, ignoring the fans completely. 

I chewed my lip, almost to the point of splitting it open and making it bleed. This was bad. Like really bad. I had caused this, I had pissed off my new best friend and my crush. 

My chest felt tight.

I saw Ashley follow him, and decided it was best to let Ash handle him, seeing the two of them together, they were closer than most brothers. Ash and Andy were like Dahv and I, different versions of the same concept, blood brothers born of best friends, making family you could always count on, when you had no one to understand you. Someone who knew you better than you sometimes knew yourself. 

I sighed and made my way outside to see the fans.

Andy POV

I was on the side-stage watching BOTDF perform, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jayy's ass, perfectly on display in his painted on pants. I had it bad for the guy, I can admit that.

The crowd was eating it up. When there was a lull in the music, Dahvie and Jayy faced each other, pulled one another close, and kissed fiercely.

Something inside me snapped, I was fucking pissed. Why the hell did Dahvie get to kiss Jayy and I didn't?

It just wasn't fair. 

I know that life's not fair, but this felt like someone had taken a dull, rusty knife, stabbed me in the heart and twisted it violently. Over and over and over again. I could almost feel my chest throb with the ache of pain.

By the time BVB took the stage I was absolutely seething, I channeled all my hatred into the pounding beat of the music. Singing and screaming harder than the music actually required.

As soon as the concert was over, I stormed out of the venue, onto the bus and slammed my bedroom door shut. I collapsed on my bed in tears.

This was bad. Really bad. I never cried.

"Andy!!" I heard Ash yell from the lounge. I soon heard the bedroom door open and shut before I felt the bed dip.

"Andy, talk to me," Ash pleaded.

"It's just not fair. Why does Dahvie get to touch and kiss him? Why the fuck can't I?" I sobbed.

"It's more than a high school crush, huh?" Ash said softly, running his hand up and down my back.

"I love him. I can't help it. I want someone I can't have." I cried. 

Ashley moved up to the pillows and gently pulled me close to his chest, I gripped his shirt in my fists and sobbed against his chest. Ash did his best to comfort me, rubbing my back and running his fingers through my hair.

"Andy, you'll be okay. It's not the end of the world, babe." Ash whispered and held me close.

It sure as fuck feels like it though. I disagreed in my head.

About 20 minutes later, Ash convinced me to change out of my stage make-up and get ready for bed. 

I did as I was told and pretty much begged Ash to sleep with me. He held me close as the sobs wracked my body. 

I had never needed someone as much as I needed my best friend now.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2 Hours Later

Jayy POV

I walked onto the bus, into my room, took out my contacts and collapsed on my bed, depressed. I knew now that this was more than a crush, I was in love with Andy.

I heard the bedroom door open and close.

"Jayy-Bear, what's wrong?" I heard Dahvie ask.

I turned to face him, tears in my eyes. "I think I screwed up. And I don't even know if I can fix it." I nearly sobbed.

"What do you mean Jayy-Bear?" Dahv asked. 

I felt him sit on my bed, gently running his hand down my back.

"Andy. He saw us kiss and I think he hates me." I groaned. "This wasn't supposed to happen. We weren't supposed to do this tour. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with the lead singer from the other band. I wasn't supposed to fall in love at all." I looked up at my best friend, my blood brother. "None of this was supposed to happen. And I can't stop thinking about him. The last time I felt this way about someone, my heart was shattered. I can't go through that again." I was fully sobbing now.

"It'll be okay. Being in love isn't a bad thing. And I doubt Andy will treat you like Daniel did." Dahvie ran a hand through my hair.

"I need him, Dahvs. More than any sane person should need someone else and I just — I just, I don't know what to do." I cried, I knew my make-up was running down my face, but I really didn't give two shits about how I looked.

Dahvie knew this was bad, I never cried, like ever. I mean, I could handle a lot. But sometimes I just broke down and I needed Dahvie to get me through it. Thankfully, Dahv never looked at me any differently when I broke. The last time I could remember being like this is when I found out Daniel was cheating on me. I cried all night long in Dahvie's arms, after I threw the engagement ring Daniel gave me down the garbage disposal.

"Jayy-Bear, why don't we get changed and go to sleep?" Dahvie suggested.

I nodded and did as I told, cleaning my face of make-up, and throwing a pair of shorts on. I crawled into my bed, dragging Dahvie with me. I cried myself to sleep with my head on his chest, and his fingers running through my hair. I felt broken beyond repair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm horrible for ending on such a dramatic cliffhanger. But if you guys want more all you have to do is R&R&R (Read, Rate and Review).