Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 4 — Rebel Love Song

Jayy POV

I didn't really talk to Andy for almost 3 weeks and it hurt. I cried myself to sleep most nights. I could deal when we were friends and we talked, but now there was nothing, and it pretty much killed me inside. It's like, even though I knew I couldn't have him, my heart didn't wanna work right, knowing I couldn't be near him at all. 

I moped around on the bus, staying secluded in our room, writing lyrics, some that made no sense at all, but it was my version of therapy. 

It seemed to help, pouring my broken, bleeding heart into lyrics. They weren't the love-sick lines I wanted to write, they were dark, really dark — probably the darkest lyrics I'd ever written. 

I couldn't really even muster up the courage to smile and show that I was alright, even to save face around Dahv, I just didn't care. I hardly even ate anything anymore. I didn't see the point. I was making myself sick, but I couldn't help it, life held little meaning without even a shred of contact with Andy.

Eventually though, both Dahv and Ash got so sick of how Andy and I were acting they called a joint-band meeting.

So here I was, sitting on the couch by Jake and Jinxx, bored out of my mind. I just wanted to sleep the pain away. That's all I did anymore, wrote dark lyrics and slept.

"I can't deal with both Jayy and Andy, who are the happiest people I know, being depressed." Ash started.

"And since they're both ignoring the truth that's plainly in front of them..." Dahv picked up.

My head shot up. 

'He wouldn't.'

I glared at my so called best friend.

"Dahvie," I growled, I didn't need to add more, the threat was there in the way I said his name, the warning of pain, perfectly clear.

"Obviously it's up to their best friends to pull their heads out of their asses..." Ash announced, ignoring the threat placed on his accomplice.

"Ashley I swear to fucking god I will kill you in your sleep..." Andy seethed.

"You had your chance, Andy. I'm tired of you crying and blubbering at night. I can't let it go on like this, I won't. I'd let it go, but it affects the band now." Ashley shook his head.

Andy growled.

"And I miss my best friend." Dahv looked at me sadly.

I glared, wordlessly.

"So we're doing this quick like a band-aid. Andy's in love with Jayy and —" Ash was cut off when Andy tackled him to the ground.

Nobody saw the attack coming, just a blur of black tackling Ash to the ground.

I froze, my eyes blurry, filled with tears of disbelief. Andy loved me. My mind took a few minutes to absorb that fact. I could see Andy attacking Ash, hear Andy scream, but it was like a dream.

"You fucking asshole!!" Andy screamed and punched Ash in the stomach. 

Ashley cringed in pain. 

"I told you that in confidence!! And to think I called you my best friend, my fucking brother, even!!" Andy finished with tears in his eyes. 

Ash looked sad but didn't say anything.

"I can't believe you'd do this to me." Andy sobbed, brokenly. "How the fuck could you sell me out?"

I got up off the couch and walked over to Andy and Ashley. When Andy went in for another punch, I grabbed his hand and pulled him off Ashley.

"Let me go!" Andy screamed.

"Dahvie get everyone out of here, now. Don't come back till tomorrow." I told Dahvie.

When I shot him my patented pedophile look, Dahv jumped up, shoving everyone towards the door without a second glance.

Andy turned in my arms and I shot him the sweetest smile I could manage. I heard the bus door slam before my lips covered his and I crowded him against the nearest wall. He moaned into my mouth and I smiled into the kiss. I grabbed both of his hands in mine and moved them up the wall. He tried to get me to release his hands and I pulled away from his mouth laughing.

"I'm kinda glad your best friend outed you." I grinned, releasing one of his hands and running a finger across his trembling lower lip, the hand I let go, rested on my hip, pulling me impossibly closer. 

"You're really cute." Andy chuckled.

"I've seen you looking. Hmm well I guess you can do more than look. Lets take this to the bed in your room." I suggested with a gleam in my eye.

He nodded.

"Go get ready. I'll get what we need." I smiled.

I raced to my room grabbing lube and condoms joining my new lover in his room.