Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 7 — Songwriting

*2 Months Later*

Jayy POV

I'd been kicked out of my room by the guys of BVB. They were in dire need of a band meeting, even my lovable Andy agreed. So I'd made myself at home in Dahv and Ash's room, I lounged on Dahv's bed while he sat at his desk with a notebook. We decided to catch up before we actually started writing songs. 

I'd spent so much time with Andy lately I felt like I'd neglected my best friend, my brother. Growing up without any siblings made my attachment to Dahv stronger. The only love that had out-shown my love for my blood brother, was the love I held for Andy.

My fiancé.

My soul.

My other half.

My everything.

"So how's life with Andy?" Dahvie asked mysteriously.

I knew I could talk about mine and Andy's relationship with Dahv. He never judged me. He talked to me about his relationships, and I did the same. We often helped find a solution to each other's problems, that the one who was actually in the relationship couldn't think of or didn't know how to approach. It was like were really were brothers.

I glanced down at my black wedding band, spinning it around my finger, Andy had a matching one, they were both inscribed, mine said 'Property of Andy', his said 'Property of Jayy'. We got them almost a month ago, after a lengthy designing process.

Andy was mostly healed up, only had his arm in a brace now, he was more careful on stage, though only because I threatened to withhold any sexual contact if he injured himself again.

I'd just learned sexual depravation was an excellent motivator.

"Things are good. I'm happy, happier than I think I've ever been. But I just wish we didn't have to hide it from the fans. Ya know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I get that. Have you talked to him about it?" Dahvie asked, looking up from the notebook he was writing in.

"I've tried to, but every time I do, he distracts me. Makes me forget anything but him. It's starting to get irritating." I complained.

"Okay, I think I know how he distracts you. So I'm not going to ask about that. But how is it irritating?" Dahv tilted his head at me, confused.

I sighed. "I haven't," I stopped. "You sure you wanna know? I mean, this just might scar you for life." I told him warily.

"I've seen you naked." He reminded me and raised his eyebrows. 

True, he had, plenty of times.

"Okay, in the past 3 months, I haven't jacked off. Not once." I confessed.

"Seriously?" Dahvie cried in disbelief, almost dropping the notebook in shock. 

"He hasn't let me. Every time I try he — he takes over. Which ya know is great." I smiled, wonderingly. "But I miss the fantasizing aspect of it all. The whole I-like-touching-myself thing, I miss it." I shrugged. "Is that weird?" I asked.

"No, its not weird, but I mean, he doesn't wanna watch you?" Dahv asked confused.

"You'd think he would. All he does is rave on about how sexy he thinks I am. How much he loves my body, but he doesn't want to watch me play with my own dick? It just doesn't make sense to me." I responded.

Dahvie opened his mouth to answer, when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah!" I yelled.

"Can I come in?" I heard Andy ask.

"I — uh — um, yeah, sure." Dahvie called, he shot me a look and I assumed he wasn't finished with our conversation yet.

"I — uh, need some advice. The boys and I are lost." Andy shrugged and handed me his notebook.

I looked at it. 

"Dahv grab your guitar." I instructed. 

"Got a pencil, babe?" I asked Andy. 

He nodded and handed me one.

I placed the notebook on the bed so Dahvie could read the notes and play them.

Once I heard the music I could find the missing pieces of the song. I quickly added the missing parts.

"To add some definition to the song, have someone NOT in the band sing back-up and the parts I added." I suggested, handing the notebook back.

He nodded and left.

Dahvie and I were about to jump back into our conversation when the door opened and Ashley dragged a blushing Andy back in.

"Stop being a chicken-shit and tell them your idea." Ashley demanded, shoving Andy in front of him. Ash crossed his arms, blocking the door and any chance of escape.

Andy sighed.

"Jayy-Jayy, I was wondering if you would sing the additional parts with me. And if Dahvie would sing back-up with Ash." Andy blushed.

I waited.

"This a love song?" Dahvie asked.

Andy nodded.

Dahvie turned to whisper in my ear: "Say you'll do it as long as you guys sing it live, but that you want to announce your relationship to the fans when you sing it." 

I looked at Dahvie. "You really think it'll work." I asked.

"I don't see why not. You get what you want, he gets what he wants. It's a win-win. Now it falls to him." Dahv shrugged.

My best friend is an evil genius. I thought. 

"Hmm, okay we'll do it. On one condition. We sing it live and tell the fans about us after we sing it." I offered.

"But Jayyyyyy." Andy whined, drawing out my name. 

Damn my man whined a lot. 

But in a way, it was kinda cute.

"That's my offer. Take it...or find someone else to sing with." I stated. 

It killed me to give him an ultimatum. I wanted to sing a love song with Andy, more than anything, but I also wanted to be able to dedicate the songs D and I sang, to my baby. I sighed. If Andy really wanted this, he'd agree, Dahv seemed sure of that, and I trusted Dahv. Sometimes more than I trusted myself.

Andy looked nervous.

I grabbed the notebook Dahv had been writing in and looked over what he had written: "Clouds burst in skies of flame, Girl tell me you remember my name," I read.

"Please tell me 'you're' the one singing this first part. I may be in love, but that does NOT mean I'm all rainbows and puppies." I scoffed.

"No, not even sure I'll use this, but it's a start." Dahv shrugged, taking the notebook back.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my chest. I looked into the gorgeous baby blue eyes of my fiancé.

"Please, Jayy-Jayy, sing with me. We can sing it live and tell the fans, if you want. Just please, for me." Andy begged, batted his eyelashes.

I laughed.

"Just so you know, that whole eye thing you do, is cheating. And yes we'll sing with you." I smiled, leaning in for a quick kiss.

Andy pushed for more, but I refused.

"Baby, you and I both know we can't." I frowned. 

So far Andy and I only really fucked when the other guys weren't on the bus. Not really a respect thing, but neither Andy or I were necessarily all that quiet. We didn't really want to be either. 

He huffed.

"I know how you feel, but just remember, I don't want you to be quiet." I promised.

"Such a fucking tease." He grumbled.

"I'm only a tease if I don't follow through. Believe me babe, I have every intention to follow through." I lightly bit his ear.

"You don't play fair." Andy cuddled into my chest. "But, I love you." 

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him closer.