Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 8 — Lost It All

*3 Weeks Later*

Jayy POV

I stood by the side-stage watching Andy perform, we had hashed out the finishing details of "Lost It All" the song Andy wanted D and I to sing with BVB. 

Tonight was the debut night, I just had to wait for my cue and I'd join him on stage. I listened to my love's voice scream out the last few lines of "Coffin".

As the chords came to a close, I watched Andy take a deep breath and center himself.

"We have a surprise for you guys — the fans — a new song that you'll be the first to hear." Andy waited as the crowd roared.

Dahv came up behind me, squeezing my arm. "Nervous?" He asked. 

"Not really about announcing the engagement. More about the song. It's different singing a love song with the person you love. Not like when you and I sing a song together." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Dahv nodded and adjusted his guitar.

 I turned back to the stage.

"I have a confession to make. And it's not easy. I've been keeping it mostly within the band for now, but I think it's time to tell the world. I'm in love, engaged actually, to the man of my dreams." Andy paused, reaching into his pocket and placing his wedding band on his left ring finger. 

My jaw dropped, I turned to see Dahv and the rest of BVB had matching expressions to my own.

Clearly Andy decided to just go for it.

Andy walked across the stage, shaking his head. "I'm bisexual, and it came as a shock to me. I never expected it to happen, but fate has a way of surprising you. I've never loved someone as much as I love him. So please BVBArmy, be happy for me, respect my choices. Don't bash my man." He finished his speech with a giant smile.

"That's one way to do it." Dahv laughed.

I nodded, still shocked.

Andy waited for the crowd to calm down and turned to me, "BVBArmy, my fiancé, the wonderful, sexy-as-fuck, Jayy Monroe and his crazy-as-fuck partner-in-crime, Dahvie Vanity." Andy paused, glancing at me, quickly. "Please give a warm welcome to Blood on the Dance Floor and the S.G.T.C.!!" Andy announced to uproarious applause, we decided to address the huge fan bases that followed us, with thanks for sticking by our sides.

I shook my head and raced out on stage, mike in hand, when I reached Andy, I yanked him into my arms, laughing. I knew Dahv followed and took his spot beside Ash. Ash helped Dahv hook his guitar up to the amp and moved the mike stand so they could share it easily.

"I thought we'd announce our relationship together." I whispered in his ear.

"I decided to be brave," Andy shrugged.

Andy and I turned, smirking, "Kiss, kiss, kiss," the crowd chanted around us.

Andy blushed. I laughed and leaned down for a quick peck, tangling our fingers together as we broke apart.

"Okay, let's rock this fucking place!" I screamed into my mic. "Come on guys, we got a new song for you to scream at the top of your lungs. It's okay if you don't know the words." I smiled and squeezed Andy's hand.

Jake, Jinxx, Ash and Dahv started playing.
 
Jayy: 
"I'm the one, 
With these hands, 
I shook the heavens to the ground,
I laid the Gods to rest"

Andy: 
"I held the key, 
To the kingdom, 
Lions guarding, 
Castle walls, 
Hail the king, 
Of death"

Andy and I faced each other, staring lovingly in each other's eyes, I squeezed Andy's hand tightly. I could only hear the band, the fans were quiet, enraptured in the song.

Jayy, Andy: 
"Then I lost it all, 
I'm dead and broken, 
My back's against the wall, 
Cut me open, 
I'm just tryin' to breathe, 
Just tryin' to figure it out, 
Because I built these walls, 
To watch them crumbling down, 
Is sad, 
And then I lost it all, 
And who can save me now?"

CC kicked it up with the drums. I could feel the power of the song in my veins. The words pulsing through my body.

Jayy: 
"I stood above, 
Another one, 
Another jewel, 
Upon the crown, 
I was the fear, 
Of men"

Andy: 
"But I was blind, 
I couldn't see the world, 
There right in front of me, 
But now I can, 
Yeah!"

Jayy, Andy: 
"Cause I lost it all, 
I'm dead and broken, 
My back's against the wall, 
Cut me open,
 I'm just tryin' to breathe, 
Just tryin' to figure it out,
Because I built these walls, 
To watch them crumbling down, 
Is sad, 
Then I lost it all, 
Who can save me now?"

Dahv, Ash: 
"Whoo-oooo, 
Ooooh, oh oh oh, 
Ahhh, ah, ah, ahhhhhhh"

Jayy and Andy: 
"I believe, 
That we all fall down sometimes, 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, 
Can't you see,
(Can't you see, yeah), 
That we all fall down sometimes, 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, 
(Hey, oh, yeah, oh, yeah), 
I believe, 
That we all fall down sometimes, 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, 
(Can't you see), 
Can't you see,
That we all fall down sometimes, 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, 
(All fall down)"

Dahvie and Ashley: 
"(Come on, yeah)"

Jayy, Andy: 
"I believe, 
That we all fall down, 
Sometimes, 
Yeah"

When the boys played the last notes I pulled Andy close to me, wrapping an arm around his waist, kissing his temple. The crowd erupted even louder than when Andy announced our engagement. I smiled.

We said our goodbyes and headed off-stage to go and meet the fans. I kept Andy's hand held tightly in mine. Before we headed outside to see the fans I shoved Andy against a wall. He squeaked in surprise. "I'm so proud of you, I know how hard that must have been." I kissed him quickly and pulled him into my arms.

A few minutes later, we walked out to greet the fans, hand-in-hand.

The first girl we saw, had purple hair and multiple Piercings.

"I'm so glad you guys have finally found your happiness. After so much heartbreak its about time." She smiled.

"Thank you. But truthfully Dahvie and Ashley got tired of us bein' depressed cause we couldn't be together. So they exposed our feelings for each other to force us to take action." Andy smirked.

"Yeah I remember how you almost killed Ash, I had to pull you off him." I laughed at the memory. 

The fan just smiled and handed us each a CD to sign. This was the life. Being able to show off my fiancé to the world. It couldn't get any better.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We got back to bus about an hour later. Andy and I changed into t-shirts and sweats. Andy was sittin' in my lap, as usual.

The boys got on the bus a few minutes later. Ash tossed a box of something into Andy's lap.

"Use them." Ashley joked.

I picked up the box of condoms and threw them back at Ash.

"Use them yourself. You need them more," I laughed.

"Jayy, when's the last time you bought some?" Dahvie asked.

I paused and counted in my head. "A little over two months ago." 

"Wait, so you two haven't been using them in over two months?" Ash asked, shocked.

"We don't need them anymore. We've both been tested and since we only plan on sleeping with each other, we really don't need them." Andy shrugged. 

*3 Weeks Later*

Andy POV

I was lounging on Jayy, watching TV with the guys. Suddenly my phone rang, I glanced at the caller ID. 

"Hey mom," I answered, unsure.

Jayy wasn't even on the phone and I knew he heard her response. 

Hell, all of the guys heard her. 

"ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK HOW DARE YOU GET ENGAGED TO A GUY WITHOUT TELLING US!!" My mom nearly screeched.

"I didn't think you'd approve of me falling in love with a guy." I whispered.

"NOT APPROVE!" Mom screeched, I winced. Then her tone turned soothing. "Andy, honey, as long as you're happy, your father and I don't care who you're with, boy or girl, but we would like to meet this boy." Mom insisted.

"Um, mom. I can't agreed to that. It's up to him." I informed her.

"Well ask him, I know he's there with you. You two looked nearly inseparable on stage, I highly doubt that's changed. Ask him now." Mom encouraged.

I sighed and pulled the phone away from my ear, making sure to cover the mouth piece. "Jayy-Jayy, my parents want to meet you, will you meet them?" I pleaded.

"Do you want me to meet them?" He asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Then I'll meet them, for you." Jayy promised, kissing my head.
 
I put the phone back to my ear.

"Yes mom, we'll come visit when the tour is over." I promised.

"Okay Andy, we'll see you soon. Have fun." Mom said and hung up.

I shook my head in disbelief.

How were these my parents?