Status: Used to be titled 'Give Me a Chance To Prove How Sorry I Am'

Our Own Little Happily Ever After

2/2

Brian spent his days searching around Huntington, hoping to find Zacky. Although in one particular day, he saw the guy who walked in on them and quickly ran to him.

"Wait!" Brian called out.

"Brian?" Matt looked at him confusedly.

"Yeah, I need you to do me a favor, please, I beg you." Brian panted.

"Well, if it's not too crazy." Matt shrugged.

"Could you please bring Zacky to the dock please? You know, where the lights are and the bench at the end?"

"Okay, when?"

"Tomorrow, at seven. Thanks so much!" Brian man-hugged him and walked towards his car.

"No prob!" Matt called back and continued to walk Bella.

~*~*~

"Matt, where are you taking me?" Zacky whined.

"Just trust me, and shut that hole in your face." Matt smirked, pulling up in front of the dock. "Go."

"To the dock?" Zack asked.

"No, to the ocean, yes, the dock!" Matt pushed him out and drove the hell out of there.

Zacky walked out to the dock and sat on the bench. Fucking Matt, left him out here for nothing. He heard footsteps and looked back. Sure enough, it was Brian. He rolled his eyes and groaned. Fuck, why did he have to be so good-looking with his hair slicked back?

"Hey." Brian smiled softly.

"Whatever." Zacky mumbled.

"Look, Zacky. I know you said sorry doesn't make up for it, but I promise you, I would try and do anything to get you to forgive me. Please, just give me a chance to tell you how sorry I am. I know I fucked up. Fucked up big time, and I know you thought I forgot about you, but honestly, I didn't My old phone got stolen somehow, and I forgot your number, that's why I didn't call you. I hated every minute of it. And look, I wear this necklace around my neck every singe second of the day." Brian pulled out his necklace with the promise ring Zacky gave him. "I never forgot about you. You were way too special to forget." Brian smiled, taking Zacky's hand in his. Zacky's eyes started to water as he gasped.

"Oh, God. I'm such a bad friend. I'm so sorry, Brian. I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions. I'm sorry. It's okay if you don't want to be my friend anymore." Zacky rambled, sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay." Brian kneeled in front of Zacky, wiping of tears with his thumb.

"No, no it's not. It's-" Zacky started but was cut off by Brian's lips attaching themselves to Zacky's. Zacky kissed back and wrapped his arms around Brian's neck.

"I've loved you since we were fourteen, and I figured that this was the perfect time to say it. Give me your hand." Brian took Zacky's left hand and took the ring off the chain. "Now, this isn't an engagement ring. It's a promise ring. A promise that I would do anything to try and make you happy."

"I love you too." Zacky breathed out and kissed Brian.

Well, in the end, everything worked out, and sure enough, they both lived happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommends and comments make me happy!
Thanks and enjoy.