Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

March 29th, 2013

I guess it's about time that I introduce my cousin, Khloe.
I don't have much to say about her...
We were really, really close. It was always me, her, and Mila, but then Mila & I went to visit her in Florida. Khloe was a huge bitch and there was this whole thing and now I hate Khloe's family and so does Mila.
Khloe and Mila stopped talking immediately, even though Khloe still tried to get Mila back as her best friend.
Khloe and I still spoke, but it was just always about Mila and I was annoyed.
Then Khloe started drinking and texting me drunken things and that annoyed the shit out of me because I knew that Khloe was drinking the pain of losing her best friend away, even though she denied it.
I stopped talking to Khloe for about a week and then we talked about it and then Khloe completely stopped talking to me.
I just tried messaging her because honestly, I miss her! She was one of my best friends and I really need a friend right now...
But I don't think she'll answer me.
I'm not too hurt about this because I've known Khloe for years and if there's one thing I know about Khloe, it's that she cares about herself more than anything and she always wants things her way and wants to brag about them and blah blah blah, so I wouldn't really be surprised to know that she doesn't really care about me.
Sadly, I care about her. I care about everything ugh!
We'll see how that goes.