Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

March 30th, 2013

So, my day today was mostly happy! I'm really content with how my day was.
I spent the whole day in bed, watching tv, blogging, writing.
My day was fine... and that's more than enough for me. As long as I'm not sad.
There were a few moments where I felt lonely, but recently, Mila called and caught me up with what was going on with her while she's away in New York and it reminded me that there's someone there for me! Then, Lights finally messaged me back...literally like 2 weeks later... She just stopped answering me, though, but I know that she's online instagram and facebook. I don't know how to feel about her. The whole situation with liking her is really confusing anyways.
Then, Austin liked my selfie on instagram and that kind of boosted my self esteem, aha.
I just want Lights to answer me! I tried flirting idk... Maybe I scared her HAHAHA. But, it was worth a try. I'm not too afraid of embarrassing myself and putting myself out there to her. Maybe it's because she is a girl? I'm just confused.
I'm happy right now, though. I'm relaxed. I don't have anxiety right now, although, even writing the word "anxiety" makes my heart race a little.
I'm calm. I hope to stay that way for the rest of this break.
Goodnight! x