Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

March 31st, 2013

It's Easter! And I'm not doing anything today, which is a bit abnormal. Normally, I'd wake up to find a basket of fake grass and candy, but there wasn't anything waiting for me today. And then at around 12:00, my family and I would go to my grandparents' house and eat a big lunch and hang out. But we aren't doing anything today. Today is just a normal day for my family and I'm actually kind of upset.
I woke up angry today. I woke up at around 7:00 because I really had to pee, and that never ever happens. I couldn't find a pair of shorts to slip on, either, which really pissed me off. (haha. pissed. get it? cause i had to pee?) Anyways... I went back to sleep, but woke up to go take Mila's dog out at 9:00 and I was just frustrated with my morning already.
I spoke to Mila for a while over the phone and that was fine, and I told her about the twitter situation with Lucy. Of course, she was furious, but I found it kind of funny. Lucy called Mila immature and then she goes and doesn't stupid, immature shit like that?
Then Mila asked me what I'm going to do when I get back to school and if I'm going to talk to Lucy. Of course I'll try to say hi to Lucy, but I don't think I'll put in the effort to remain her friend if she won't put in any effort at all. If she's going to get angry over some twitter bullshit and not speak to me, then I guess our friendship isn't really that important to her. Lucy got her other friends back, you know, to replace Cynthia & I. She's finished with me, I bet you! But I'm not finished with her. I want to know exactly how she feels about me. I know she'll tell me, too.
I don't deal well with confrontation, though, and she knows that. I'll cry in 2.5 seconds! If she tries to talk to me, I don't think she'd do it in front of others.
Lights never answered me, like I guessed! But maybe she will later? Hopefully!
I stopped messaging Khloe and I realized this morning that she unfollowed me on instagram, so I unfollowed her. Khloe & I never had a real, true friendship, so I'm not too worried about her.
I can't lose something I never had.
I just want today to be relaxing as fuck, but I'm not sure if that'll happen.
I'm just really alert and jumpy and waiting for the next shitty wave of sadness to come along.
I'm already halfway there.