Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

April 5th, 2013

I'm freaking out about going back to school.
Anxiety has got the best of me.
Yesterday, Lights texted me (of course, the conversation was about Lucy) and she asked what was going on between Lucy & I.
I had no clue what she was talking about and she tells me that Lucy thinks that I unfollowed her on instagram and she's "so hurt" and "confused."
I didn't fucking unfollow her on instagram.
And that's what I told Lights.
And Lights was like "she thinks that you hate her."
Oh my God, Lucy, if anyone hates anyone, you hate me.
But whatever.
I told Lights to tell Lucy that I still follow her and that I don't hate her and Lights claims that she did.
I really am so tired of Lucy at this point.
Every little thing is the end of the world for her.
She talked so much shit about me on twitter, just imagine what she's said to Lights (who, by the way, won't talk to me.).
I've noticed that every time I ask Lights how she is, she stops messaging me.
So, I guess I'll stop that.
Maybe being gay for Lights was a phase.
I'm not too head-over-heels for her at the moment.
I'm annoyed with the both of them.

On a good note, Mila is coming back from New York tonight! I'm super, super excited to see her. I'll probably spend all weekend with her.
Hopefully, we can go shopping?

I'm just anxious about everything, as usual.
My mom makes me feel better though.
If I type any longer, I'll cry.
Goodnight x