Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

May 1st, 2013

The past few days have been easy. I haven't been sad over tiny things and I've been trying to enjoy myself and being around the people at school. I haven't been "hating everyone" like I used to. I actually have been trying to see the good in the people surrounding me. The "silver lining."
The only thing upsetting me at the moment is the fact that my parents are fighting, which is really, really rare. They hardly ever fight to the point that my mom will disappear for hours without telling anyone where she'll be.
She's gone right now, but she told me where she'd be. My dad has actually cooked dinner for us, which is a bit shocking.
The fact that he tried to help my brother & I by actually doing something besides watching tv will probably make my mom want to speak to him again and get their shit together. Or at least I hope.
Other than that, I've been very calm, not so anxious, only a little anxious about lunch, but that's been happening since 6th grade.
I still like Lights and Austin, but now I'm beginning to feel better about the fact that Lights is happy with Hayley and Austin is happy with Lucy. And when I'm happy around them, they tend to want to talk to me more, which makes me happier.
So I'll continue to be as happy as I can with what I have.