Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

May 27th, 2013

I feel like I haven't written in ages! A lot has happened since I messaged Lights. Eventually, she answered and pretty much told me that she was angry with me & Mila. She's completely sided with Lucy, just as I predicted. Something in the back of my mind told me that maybe Lights likes me back and maybe she'll want to remain friends. Maybe it'll be some secretive romance and you'd see in the movies because I feel like she loves like that. But obviously, not. It's alright. I guess that if I'm not going to be friends with Lucy, I should expect to not get along with her crew. None of them have spoken to me or really want anything to do with both Mila & I, but oh well. If Lucy talks about someone the way that Mila spoke about her, its alright. There's nothing wrong with it. But if someone talks about Lucy, OHHH NOOO, "Don't say those things about her. What if she killed herself?"
Bitch, if you're willing to kill yourself over someone saying that you have a flat ass, then there's something really wrong with you.
Anyways, since Lights has answered me, I haven't told anyone. I know that if I told Mila, she'd be angry because she'll think that I apologized or something. I didn't. I made sure to make it clear to Lights that the only reason why I don't want her upset with me is because I want to be able to say goodbye to her. She didn't care. So, I said "Alright, I understand." I don't think that's apologizing. I didn't apologize for what I did. I just simply said that I understood why she felt the way she did.
The day before yesterday, I got to hang out with some girls for the first time in forever. When I was friends with Lucy, she'd talk so much crap about these girls and say so many bad things about them that I thought it'd be best to stay away from them. I was friends with two of them when I was friends with Lucy and Lucy pretty much told me that if I was a good friend, I would stop talking to those girls. So, I did. So did Mila. And we regret it. We made sure to apologize to those girls and tell them that we were being so stupid, but they completely understood. They all had been former best friends with Lucy, which I thought was hilarious. The entire time we hung out, we all told stories about what Lucy had done to us, said about us, etc, etc. Turns out that Lucy was talking shit about me to one of these girls when I was supposed to be her "best friend." What a shitty cunt.
The girls that Mila and I hung out with are Tay, Miley, and Demi.
Tay had been my friend before I got close to Lucy. She's so adorable and sweet. Sometimes, it may come off as fake, but I think she's just trying not to get hurt. Understandable.
Miley had been my friend while I was friends with Lucy. She seemed like a bit of a follower, like she was trying to be a clone of Lucy, but after they were no longer friends, it seems like maybe she's starting to find herself.
And Demi is a girl I've known since 5th grade, but never really spoke to. I've always wanted to! She's got good taste in music, really, really pretty, etc. She's awkward as fuck, but she loosened up a bit and ended up being a sweetheart.
I don't think I've got anything to worry about at school tomorrow. I've got these girls and some more. Plus, there's only about 6 more days left of school for me and then I can hang out with these girls during the summer, I hope! They were great and I was happy.
Because of Lucy being a fucking twat, I got new friends and old friends back. Thanks Lucy! ♡