Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

June 1st, 2013

Lately, I've been feeling a lot happier, since I've stopped talking to most of my old "friends."
The only thing I feel right now is sad because I'm missing Lights, obviously.
I knew I'd miss her, but I also know that I'll get over it pretty soon.
I just want to talk to her and I can't because it won't be the same again.
Plus, she's not a trustworthy person...at all.
I should just stick to what I've got and people that I know won't leave me because of some ugly ass troll's opinion. (You should know who I'm talking about by now.)
I'm sick of Lights involving herself into Lucy's problems with other people.
If she never did that, I would still be friends with her.
I would've gotten my goodbye that I wanted so badly.

The only person from that group that will still talk to me and I know that they don't hate me is Austin (which I'm okay with because he's super, super cute and funny and sweet.)
But after Tuesday, I'll probably never really speak to him again and so yeah.

I'll miss my good friends that are graduating this school year, so on Tuesday, I'll cry a lot in front of Austin and that'll be embarrassing.
Anyways, goodnight. I just wanted to type a little about Lights.