Sequel: A New Start

Diary Entries

March 28th, 2013

I'm sad again and I don't know why, so I'm going to list a bunch of stuff:

What makes me sad?:
-Being alone.
-Being bored.
-When nobody talks to me.
-When I'm anxious.

I sort of feel like a loser right now because I'm all by myself, I did absolutely nothing all day. I only spoke to my mom, brother, and Mila.

It would make me feel so much better is Lights tweeted me or if Lucy actually texted me first.

My mom saw Lucy and Austin together earlier today and that really made me upset because I feel like Lucy is hiding a lot from me. Behind Austin's back, she pretends that she hates his guts, but in front of him, she's all over him.
Just be honest with me, I won't be upset with you.

I doubt she'll talk to me at all this Spring Break. She could care less about me and that really upsets me because I didn't do anything wrong! I told her that I didn't want to be a part of any drama between her and Mila and that she couldn't come over the other day because I'll be with Mila and she's been kind of bitchy with me since then.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid or if it's true, but whatever it is, I'm sick of guessing and I just want her to tell me exactly how she feels.

I don't know how to get it out of her either, though.