She's In My Head, She's In My Mind, She's In My Heart, And I Will Never Forget Her

One Up For Bravery

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you?" The guy said with a twisted look on his face. "You about 15-16 hun?" The smirked.

"Don't call me hun you dumbass." Tasha said through gritted teeth.

"Oh somebody's got a bad mouth doesn't she? We should fix that." The guy glared at her and slapped her across the face.

Billie seeing this stood up slowly and looked at the guy. He slowly leaned over to the aisle next to him and grabbed a flashlight. He got back down on the floor and began to crawl though the aisles toward where the guy was holding Tasha hostage.

"So hun why did you run away when you saw me? Something happen before like that but more? Hmmm?" The guy still had his twisted smile plastered across his face. Tasha just glared at him and turned her head away. "You better look at me when I talk to you, or there will be consequences." He warned. Reluctantly she turned her head and looked slightly down at the ground. Noticing Billie crawling she looked back at him trying to stall as much as she could.

"Is that a promise or just a scare?" She asked eying him. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Billie slowly standing up, flashlight in hand and raise it above his head.

"Hey moron," Billie said as the guy flipped around. Billie smacked the guy as hard as he could in the top of the head and they watched him fall to the ground.