Status: completed

Nightmare of Sorts

1/1

Chester the cat grin spread across Brittany’s face as she watch the big bad Avengers play football with Victoria by her side. All the girls could do was giggle uncontrollable as Thor fumbles with the ball not understanding the rule of the game or at least the point of it. Tony and Clint were on one team while Steve and Thor were on another with Bruce as the referee. Games seem to completely unfair to the girl’s eyes for fact that Tony’s team had 15 point to Steve’s 5 cause of Thor.

“Homerun!” Thor screamed out in excitement as he made a touchdown.

“Touch down! Touch Down, Thor!” Bruce yelled to Thor.

“Why do you want me to touch down?” Thor asked fully confused by everything that was remotely going on.

“Brittany, Where is Natasha?” Victoria asked as her eyes trailed to Clint.

“Steve says that she either on a mission or she didn’t want to come.”

“Oh! What that? Wait, that your boyfriend, Brittany.”

Steve came up kissing Brittany on the side of her freckle face. Brittany’s grin came back twice as hug. Brittany loved Steve and everyone knows that. Suddenly everything seems still but within second nothing was. Ground rumble under everyone’s feet. Boom! Explosion blew the ground from under the guy’s feet sending them flying into the air. Fear rose in Brittany and Victoria blood seeing that guy had none of their uniform. They all were too far for any help from Shield. “I told you, I would rule this world” yelled someone from the cloud above. Brittany’s chocolate eyes were drawn to the sky to see Loki sending a glowing ball of light to light again. Brittany scream out in horror went the light hit exactly where Steve, Victoria, and she stood. Confusion was what Brittany was when the light didn’t hurt her but Steve and Victoria. She watches as Victoria and Steve got sent up in the air coming down very fast. She tries to cry out, to scream no, nothing came out.

“Brittany?” Steve asked worried shaking Brittany from her sleep till her eyes open signaling that she had woken from her nightmare.

“Steve?”

“Yes, I am here. Are you okay? It sounded like you were having a nightmare.”

“I had a horrible dream that Loki came and killed all of you.”

“Honey, Loki is stuck in Asgard. I never let anything happen to you.”

“It felt so real. Victoria was there.”

“It was just a nightmare. Text her if that make you feel better.”

Brittany grabs her phone texting Victoria really quickly to see if she was fine. Her worrying was starting to scare herself. Within second, her phone started to ring as she open it to see what Victoria had text back. Brittany’s fear disappeared when she read Victoria’s text saying, “Why in hell you texting me at 3 a.m. in morning? Clint and I are trying to sleep, Crazy woman.” Brittany set her phone on table next to the bed and snuggles closer to Steve realizing it was all just a crazy dream. There was nothing to be worried about at all. She had her Avenger, her protector right there next to her to keep her safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about any grammar mistake didnt have it fix if u want a drabble i am up too it