Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Miley? Leslie...

Nick’s POV

She was right.

I was too busy thinking about the whole situation that I didn’t even hear my phone ring.

**Beep** One missed call.

It was Miley.

**Ring, Ring, Ring** N=Nick M=Miley

M=hello?

N=hey. its me.

M=baby, why didnt you pick up the phone?

N=i’m sorry. i was just thinking about stuff.

M=oh well, guess what?

N=what?

M=i’m in the city!

N=you’re what?

M=nick, i’m in new york city! just like you! now we dont have to worry about being far away from eachother!

N=oh... that’s great!

M=you don’t sound too enthusiastic about it, nick...

N=no miles, don’t worry i just got in a fight with a friend that’s it, but i’m glad you’re here.

M=oh! ok. so what hotel are you staying in?

N=what?

M=what hotel are you staying in, nick?

N=oh, we’re not staying in a hotel. we’re staying at an old friend’s house.

M=oh? so, what’s the address? i want to visit you.

N=uhm...it’s 1906 W 43rd Street

M=oh. well then, i’ll see you tomorrow! bye sweetie!

N=bye...

Sophia’s POV

After the event in the kitchen, I decided to go up to my room.

I needed a nap, my head was killing me. So, I went to lay down on my bed. Then I started to stare up at the ceiling. Next thing I knew, I started to get sleepy, soon enough I fell asleep._____________________________________________________________________

“Sophie... Sophie! Wake up! Your phone has been ringing forever!!” Joe screamed into my ear.

“Mhhmm! Leave me alone, Joe! I’m sleepy!” I muffled under my pillow.

“Okay, but I think your boyfriend called,” it made me giggle the way he said ‘boyfriend’.

“Okay, I’ll call back later. Get out, I’m tired!”

“What?! You slept for like seventy-five hours!”

“What?! No I didn’t!” I screamed, getting up.

I looked at the clocked and it was noon. I had fallen asleep at 6:30 PM... yesterday.

“Crap!” I whisper/screamed.

“Yeah, I know. We thought you fell into a coma! Then Nick said not to joke that way,” Joe said getting comfy on MY bed.

I smiled to myself. Nick never changed. He was always the one to... worry.

“Wait, what did you guys eat for dinner?” I asked, trying to push Joe off my bed so I could fix it.

“Uhmm... lasagna,” Joe said, looking at the pictures hanging around my room.

“Oh, well I don’t really like lasagna that much,”

“Yeah... who’s this cutie next to you?” Joe asked, looking at the Halloween picture I took with Leslie.

Image

Leslie and me celebrating Halloween.

“My friend... Leslie,” I said, with complete caution. God knows what type of pick-up lines Joe would try and use.

“She’s pretty...” Joe said, pretty much staring at the picture.

Creepy.
♠ ♠ ♠
the address i wrote isnt real...at least i dont think it is. anyway now you know who is who selena gomez is sophia && demi lovato is leslie. please comment && tell me wat your opinion is =] the more the comment, the longer the updates =] thank you &#9829;