Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Joe, You Shouldn't Have Asked That Question

Joe’s POV

“Sophia! Wait!” I yelled, catching up.

“Oh, hey Joe,” she said once I caught up.

“So, where are you going?”

“Central Park.” she said, whistling for a taxi.

“I thought you were going to see Leslie?” I was confused.

“No silly, Leslie is taking care of her little sister Madison and I don’t want to be a bother. I know I sounded like I was, but right now I just need some air,” she said, a taxi finally pulled over.

“You want to come, Joey?” she asked, I wasn’t letting her leave alone, so I accepted.

“Sure,”

She got into the cab and I followed.

After a while we arrived to Central Park, she was going pay, but I insisted and paid instead.

“So... how has everything been with you guys... in California?” I’ve never heard Sophie’s voice sound so, sad.

Sophia has the type of voice that has the 'it' factor. She makes you want to smile whenever you hear her voice. Her voice is always filled with happiness and joy; you can’t help but smile when you’re with her.

“Okay, I guess,”

She looked at me puzzled; I’m guessing she didn’t expect that answer or she didn’t want to hear that answer.

“What do you mean I guess?” she said, putting her hands on her hips in a ‘Joseph-you-better-tell-me-the-truth’ kind of way.

“Sophie, we love it and all, but it’s not the same as it was before. That’s what I mean,” I told her, mocking her by placing my hands on my hips too.

“Oh, well I’m sorry that everything changed.”

“Soooo... why did you give Miley that look?”

Sophia had given her the ‘ugh-I-can’t-stand-you-and-your-music-that’s-why-I-hate-you’ look.

“Psh...I did no such thing...” she was covering it up, but I still saw it.

“You don’t like her do you?” I gave her a small smile.

“No...Honestly I think Nick could do better. She has that look on her face that says ‘Watch out! This is MY property!’ I just don’t understand how he chose her and not one of your adoring fans.” she explained herself.

“Oh, so you’re not jealous right?” I knew I shouldn’t have asked her that, but it slipped.

“WHAT?! You think I’m jealous of someone who is dating the person I detest the most in this cruel world?! I think you should just... leave me alone for a while, Joe.”

Great, now she’s mad at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
veryy short i know
but i have lost my plans for this story nd they are slowly coming back
im srry its another filler D=
please leave lovee, it inpsires me <33
comment && subscribe please