Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Aww x3

Image

Joe’s POV

Eric and his long time girlfriend were coming today. I was pretty excited; it’s been years since we last saw Eric. I was getting ready because Kevin, Sophie, and I were going to pick him up at the airport.

“Joe, hurry up! Geez, you take so long to get ready!” I heard Sophie shout through the bathroom door. Impatient much?

“Psh, don’t hate because my hair is sexy thanks to me taking so long.” I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

She chuckled, “Ooh, someone’s conceited, aren’t they?”

“Ha-ha,” I said sarcastically.

“Alright guys, let’s go!” Sophie said as she walked towards the front door.

“Freeze young lady,” Aunt Angie called out, “where do you think you are going? Remember both you and Joseph are grounded?”

Both Sophie’s and my smile faded, we completely forgot we were grounded.

“Mom, that’s not fair, I really want to see Eric and Eliza.”

“I’m sorry, Sophia, but you are grounded. You can both see them when they get here, but for now, you both stay, Nick and Kevin go.”

Sophie’s face fell and a frown appeared on her face, looked like she wanted to cry but was holding it in.

“Whatever,” she said coldly and walked upstairs.

“I’m really sorry Joe, but rules are rules.” Aunt Angie said to me, I nodded back and followed Sophie upstairs.

I soon heard the front door open then close, Nick and Kevin left to the airport.

I knocked on Sophie’s door since it was locked.

“Go away!” I heard her scream over Simple Plan’s Crash and Burn.

“Sophie, come on, it’s me!” I said loudly.

I heard a few mumbles then the lock on the door clicked.

I’m guessing she only got up to unlock it.

“Joe, nothing you say will make me feel better, so save your words.” Sophie said reading her book.

“Fine, but I didn’t come for that. I just didn’t want to look like an idiot that got shut down and sent to his room.”

I heard Sophie laugh, “You’re such a dork.”

I smiled brightly, “Damn straight.”

Soon enough both Sophie and me broke into fits of laughter.

“Guys, they’re here!”

Both Sophie and me turned around and faced the door.

Her smile just got bigger from there, “Oh my gosh, let’s go!”

I chuckled as she pulled me down the stairs.

We walked into the living room and saw two people with their backs to us.

They soon turned around and I heard a small gasp escape from Sophie’s mouth.

Sophia’s POV

I gasped, I couldn’t believe how much Eric had changed—not in a bad way though.

I smiled and ran up to him.

He dropped the bags he was holding earlier and caught me.

I felt myself tear up, but didn’t let the tears fall.

I heard Eliza ‘aww’ and I heard my mom sniffle.

“We pulled away from the hug and Eric looked at me up and down.

“My little sis has grown, hasn’t she?” he asked and I laughed.

“Eric, I missed you so much!” I said, pulling him into another hug.

My brother is like my hero, next to my dad of course. He was always there for me and I could always rely on him for everything. When he left to college, I didn’t know what I would do. I was lost for the first two weeks, but then Leslie and Chris helped me through.

“Aww, me too Sophie, me too.” I heard Eric sniffle and smiled to myself.

We pulled away again and I turned around and ran up to Eliza and hugged her just as much.

“Sophie, your hair! It looks amazing,” Eliza smiled.

Eliza and Eric had been dating since their junior year in high school. Eliza took Art and Photography, while Eric took Law and Government. They met at a charity. Ever since then, they have been the cutest couple I’ve ever seen.

Soon, Eric went and gave everyone hugs and introduced Eliza to the Jonas’.

This reunion would’ve been much better if my dad was here, but he said he would be home in two days, three tops.

After I helped Eric and Eliza with their stuff, mom said she needed to talk to both Eric and Eliza and I walked to my room.

I picked up my book Devilish and continued reading.

I was so caught up in the book that I didn’t even realize Kevin was sitting next to me, reading over my shoulder.

I startled him, “What... Are you doing in my room!”

He jumped from his spot in my bed and got up, “I just wanted to talk to you, but you were too busy reading.”

I nodded and put my book away and looked at him.

“So, what did you want to talk to me about?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sooooo sorry i havent been updating lately
my computer hasnt been very cooperative so i couldnt write it up
and i had regents to study for, which i passed! :D
im also sorry that this chapter is more of a filler, but yea, i made the banner, suckish right?
so now you know that eric is david henri & eliza is lucy hale :]
dudes!!!! 300 readers! you guys are effin awesome and you rock my tube socks xD
so please comment & subscribe
and... go try for my new story
you can check it out in one of my journal entries
its almost feb 2
actually its like 2 days away xD
but please do so
i hav major plans for that story
and yea, i deleted ‘Behind These Hazel Eyes’
i just didnt get feedback
let me stop rambling xD
so please comment/ subscribe/ and banners are always loved x]
i promise ill make the next chapter better
so lets try and get 45 comments 0:]
thanks <33
p.s. this story takes place in summer 2007 :)