Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Baileigh Johnson

Image

Kevin’s POV

I was walking, well, more like RUNNING to Starbucks.

I had to break things off with Katie. The spark we had three months ago isn’t there anymore. I didn’t have feelings for her anymore and I wouldn’t want to lead her on anymore. I’m also pretty sure she’s just using me.

“Hey baby,” I heard Katie’s voice.

I turned around and saw her. She had changed a lot from the last time I saw her. The last time we saw each other was 2 weeks ago and a lot of things changed. Now she has blonde hair instead of the dark brown hair I grew to love. She was also wearing new shoes I see. This isn’t the girl I fell for at a concert meet and greet.

“Hey Katie,” I gave her a kiss on the cheek, “we need to talk.”

Her smile faded, “What do we need to talk about?!”

“Well,” I needed to be blunt and not beat around the bush, “I want to break up.”

She gasped, “Why?!”

“I don’t have feelings for you anymore, I’m sorry.”

Her eyes sent me a dark glare. “You’re going to regret letting go of such a wonderful girl like me.”

I rolled my eyes, “Sure, I gotta get going. It was... nice while it lasted.”

I walked out of Starbucks. I’m glad that’s over with.

I’m guessing I wasn’t watching where I was going because I ran into a person, causing them to drop all of their belongings.

“Gosh, I’m so sorry.”

The girl looked up at me and scoffed, “Yeah, a rockstar like you be sorry? Very funny, now if you excuse me, I have somewhere to be.”

She walked away, shoving me before leaving.

What was her problem?

I noticed she had dropped a card. It looked like a student metro card.

I turned and found it had a name on the back. Baileigh Johnson.

Highschool student? College student?

I walked back to Sophie’s house, the whole time wondering about this girl I bumped into.

Why did she say ‘rockstar’? Is she what most of our fans call a ‘Jonas Hater’?

I don’t know, but I need to find out more stuff about this girl.

I walked into the house to find Nick and Sophie asleep on the couch. Sophie’s head on Nick’s shoulder with her hand inside the empty popcorn bowl. While Nick’s head on top Sophie’s head and his hand holding onto the remote control.

I smiled to myself and saw my mom and Aunt Angie walking in with a digital camera in each of their hands.

They walked in front of Nick and Sophie and they both snapped a few photos.

I chuckled and went up to my room.

I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up my guitar.

I was strumming random notes when I heard someone walk in.

“Hey Joe,” I said, not even looking up.

“Damnit, how did you know it was me?”

I laughed, “I can just tell by the way your footsteps sound.”

“The little stalker you are, aren’t you?”

I laughed even harder, “Sure Joe, whatever you want. Now, what were you going to come up and talk to me about?”

“Now it’s getting creepy, Kevin. How did you know I wanted to talk you about something? Maybe I just wanted to bother you.”

I chuckled, “You’re that obvious, that’s how.”

“Oh, well, why are you playing your guitar?” Joe asked.

“Because I can,”

“Ooh, Mr. Paul Kevin Jonas the Second has a bit of an attitude today. What happened with Katie?”

“I broke up with her,” I told him, putting my guitar back on its stand.

“Aw man, I’m sorry,” Joe told me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I grinned, “I’m not, I have been trying to break up with her for such a long time.”

He chuckled, “Well, then I guess congratulations!”

I laughed, “Yeah, but I bumped into this chick and she was all ‘Whatever Rockstar’.”

“Ooh, was she pretty?” Joe wiggled his eyebrows jokingly.

I chuckled, “Beautiful.”

Joe stared at me with wide eyes, “You like her already?!”

I shook my head, “Noo, I just think she’s beautiful.”

Joe didn’t believe me, “Mhmmm.”
♠ ♠ ♠
wow
soooo sorry for not updating sooner
i had most of this chapter written but i wasnt sure if it was good enough to post
soo im sorry if it sucks
im going through a lot
w/ regents, my sweet 16 this summer & ive been having major writers block
ill try and update a bit more
since i have soo many readers 471 to be exact & 71 subscribers
i really need comments
tell me what you think of the story please
ill try & make the next chapter much better
just please leave love (:
--stephh &#9829;
Soo +5 comment for the next update :DD please & thank you