Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Awkward Situations, Empty Conversations

Nick’s POV

I finished tying my shoe laces when the door bell rang.

I heard Sophie shout ’I got it!’ and decided to walk towards the door, knowing who it was.

“Nick, you have a guest!” Sophie shouted from the door with absolutely no enthusiasm.

I don’t why she still that way towards Miley, we were finally patching things up.

I smiled a thank you to Sophie and she walked away.

I opened the doors and saw Miley standing there, I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hey Miles,”

She turned around and grinned once she saw me, “Nick! You didn’t my call last night, I thought you were mad at me or something.”

I hugged her and lead her inside, “Oh, I didn’t know you called, my phone probably didn’t have service.”

She shrugged, “Maybe, so what are we doing today?”

“Well, I hope you don’t mind just hanging around here. I actually want be around my old friend as much as I can before we head back to LA.”

She looked around and smiled at me, “Of course not sweetie.”

I laced my fingers with hers and walked towards the living room.

Mom, Dad, and Aunt Angie along with Frankie and Damien went out to visit the Statue of Liberty.

While Eric, Eliza, Kevin, Joe, Sophie and I were left here to do pretty much whatever we wanted as long as we behaved.

They were all in the living room and once we walked in Sophie walked into the kitchen with Joe on her tail.

“Eric, Eliza, I’d like you guys to meet my girlfriend, Miley. Miley, Eric has been a friend of ours since we lived back in Wyckoff and Eliza is his girlfriend.” I introduced them to each other.

They said their ‘hellos’ and ‘nice to meet yous’ while I went to see what was wrong with Sophie.

I walked into the kitchen to see Sophie on the phone with Joe listening to her conversation by putting his head next to hers.

I just shrugged and went back into the living room.

Sophie’s POV

I heard the door bell ring, “I got it!” I shouted as I answered the door.

I opened the door to meet a pair of blue eyes that belonged to Miley Cyrus.

“Hey, uhmm, is Nick here?” she asked.

I just nodded and called for Nick.

I forced a smile on my face and told her to wait a second.

She just nodded awkwardly.

Once Nick got there, I immediately walked back into the living room.

Eliza saw my annoyed expression, “What’s wrong babe?”

“Ugh, she’s here again.” I rolled my eyes at the person who standing on my porch.

“Ahh, don’t let her get to you, Soph,”

I nodded and took my phone out to text Leslie.

I felt sudden pressure on the couch next to me and I looked up,

“Yes Mister Jonas?” I asked Joe.

He grinned, “Who’re you texting?”

I laughed, “Leslie.”

His smile got bigger, if that was even possible.

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me, They could care less as long as someone'll bleed-

My phone rang, signaling that I had a new text message.

From: Leslie

Haha, shes there?


I quickly typed a reply with Joe reading over my shoulder.

To: Leslie

Sadly, yes, come over ?


As soon as I shut my phone, I looked up to see a very happy Joe Jonas.

“You’re my favorite little sister that fell out of a twister.”

I laughed, “What?”

He smiled, “Because since you’re not a guy, I can’t say ‘brother from another mother’. Sp I said ‘sister that fell out of a twister’. Genius, isn’t it?”

I laughed, “That really is genius.”

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me, They could care less as long as someone'll bleed-

I opened my phone to read Leslie’s reply.

From: Leslie

Sure, momma perez wont mind ?


I giggled, only she calls my mom ‘Momma Perez’.

To: Leslie

Of course not, you should know that by now :P


I heard the door close and then footsteps so I figured Nick and Miley were inside.

As soon as they walked in, I walked out and into the kitchen.

Joe followed me, “Why are you here?”

I stayed quiet and once I heard Nick introducing Miley to Eric and Eliza, I explained myself to Joe.

“Because I don’t get a good vibe from her, so I’d rather stay away from her.”

He just nodded and I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and put it to my ear and pretended to be talking on the phone.

Joe didn’t get my act so he put his head next to mine to try and listen in on the supposed conversation.

I saw Nick leave out of the corner of my eye and I put my phone back in my pocket,

“What was that about?”

“I knew he’d come and see why I walked out of there.” I said to Joe grabbing a popsicle from the freezer.

I grabbed another one and handed it to Joe.

“Thanks,” he smiled.

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me, They could care less as long as someone'll bleed-

I pulled my phone out, hoping she could come over and make things a bit less awkward.

From: Leslie

Mother said yes, ill be there in about ten (:


“Yes!” both Joe and I cheered.

We both gave each other questioning looks, but soon broke out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie's Phone

:T filler but in my defense, i didn’t get the amount of comments i wanted
please comment this time, my writers block is officially over
+4 comments & you get the next chapter, this time for real guys, im not posting the next chapter which will be important considering joe likes leslie
soo, let me stop giving you all a speech & please
Comment/Subscribe/&Banners are welcome (:
-stephh <3