Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

Never Will Be Again

Joe’s POV

I couldn’t believe what Sophie had just finished telling me. I know he never kept his “promise” because since the day they we left Nick had tried to forget about what happened in Wyckoff.

“Because...he didn’t keep his promise or because he told you at the last minute?” I asked softly to see if she was okay noticing that throughout the story she had choked on a few tears threatening to come out. Once Sophie heard my question she looked up with her eyes watery and I knew I had to do something. I did do something,

I just hugged her telling her everything would be okay, but once I said “I’m gonna talk to Nick about it okay?” she suddenly shot up.

“What?! No! Don’t tell him anything or he will come up here and try to talk to me and I don’t--"she suddenly stopped because her phone was ringing.

She turned towards the phone and said then back at me and said “Joe can you please excuse me? I have to take this.”

I understood, so I nodded and gave her a hug and a light kiss on her forehead before saying “I won’t say a word,”. Soon after she nodded also and smiled so I left.

Sophia’s POV

After Joe leaving, my phone stop ringing and I beeped notifying me I had a missed call. It was Chris. So I called him back.

**Ring, Ring, Ring** S=Sophia C=Christian

C=hello?

S=hey chris!

C=soph! hey babe! that was a quick reunion, so who was it?

S=you’ll never guess...remember...nick...?

C=yea...wait! he’s the one that came over?! let me guess he wanted to apologize for leaving you?

S=chris wait! you don’t understand he didn’t come alone, his whole family came and i was glad to see them but i didn’t even give nick a chance to talk so please don’t crush me in questions.

C=sorry baby, i just didn’t want him to hurt you again...from what you told me, he left a lot of damage done--i just didn’t want it to happen again...i'm sorry.

S=no chris, i'm sorry i shouldn’t have blown up like i did--but hey it’s too late to go to the skate park but maybe we can walk around in time square or something.

C=that sound perfect. just let your mom know and i’ll come pick you up as soon as she gives the okay.

S=okay. i’ll call you for the answer okay?

C=gotcha! i’ll talk to you soon

S= okay bye!

After hanging up with Chris I decided to go let my mom know where I was going to be.

“Mom!...Mom...! Mom I’m gonna go with Chris to Time Square for a while!” I kind of screamed going down the stairs hoping they were gone.

No such luck, they were all there sitting in the living room, talking, and me over here screaming like a moron.

“Excuse me Sophia? What did you just say?” my mom asked me as if she didn’t hear me. So I walked into the living room sitting next to Kevin, in the middle of Joe and Kevin.

“Mom, please Chris wants to go and it’s not even that dark out. You know how long it takes to darken in the city. Please we’ll be home by ten, the usual curfew.” I started explaining as she gave me that Sophie-we-have-guests-over-don’t-make-me-yell-at-you-and-ground-you-in-front-of-them look so I just stared at the ground, avoiding the look.

“Sophie, if you want to go please, at least take our guests with you!” my mom answered a little more excited than usual.

I didn’t want to be rude so I said “Mami (mommy), can I porfavor (please) talk to you in the cosina (kitchen)?” kind of pointing my head into the kitchen.

I love Aunt Denise and Uncle Paul and their sons but I really want to spend some time with Chris, after all he is my boyfriend. I just don’t want to give him the “cold shoulder”.

“Mom! Please don’t make me take them along!” I yelled in a hushed tone.

“Sophia Marie don’t be rude. They are our guests and they are your friends best friends at that.” she said walking into the end of the kitchen so no one could hear us arguing.

“Mama (mom) they are,” I said pointing to Kevin, Joe, and Frankie. “But he,” I pointed towards Nick, “is not and never will be again.” I told her with a harsher tone than normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
yuppers im getting reely bad at this stuff...
uhmm please comment && tell me wat to keep, change, delete, or watever C:
also comment my one-shot. i will be posting more && soon starting a story bout joe && then a kevin one. depends wich idea comes first C:
comment please && thank yous