Status: comment & subscribe <3

Let The Flames Begin

The Night Out

Sophia’s POV

“Sophia! Don’t say that! That is very rude and your father and I raised you better than that!” my mom quickly answered after saying Nick wasn’t my best friend.

What can I say? I respect both my parents and a lot but this is just too much! Every single time I have a date with Chris or something my parents just surprisingly tell me I have to baby-sit Damien and that would interfere with my plans with Chris. I was not about to let that happen--not again, especially with him coming along. I didn’t give Chris the wrong idea about Nick and what happened, but with what I said was enough for Chris not liking Nick. Chris, Leslie, and I are all each other’s best friends, but when you hurt one you hurt all. I didn’t want Chris starting any problems with them so I’ll just take this situation into my own hands.

“But mom! Please! Chris and I never get any alone time since school ended, and I just want to hang out with him one night. Just tonight I’ll be back before you know it! Please...Mami (mommy)?” I said to her almost on my knees because I wanted to go that badly alone with Chris.

“Fine, but I am just letting you know that they will be staying here for a month.” she said to me, leaving me alone in the kitchen shocked.__________________________________________________________________________

“Ugh! i can’t believe her! Why in the world would she say that?!” I said to myself waiting outside for Chris.

“Who said what?” Kevin asked me while I sat on the steps and he was standing at the door.

“My mom, she said I had do some of Damien’s laundry, and that’s not as fun as you think!” I said being ashamed of lying to him. I didn’t mean to but I had to.

“Oh! Well don’t worry about it I’m pretty sure if you close your eyes, and pretend it’s your own clothes nothing will go wrong!” Kevin said as I saw Chris walking towards my house.

I laughed at Kevin’s idea and said “I’ll try that but I’m pretty sure my little brother doesn’t wear feminine clothing and if he does...well than I guess we’ll have to talk some sense into him.” I said jokingly as I stood seeing Chris getting even closer to my house.

“That’s the spirit!” Kevin said to me, I never noticed Kevin was shorter than Joe.

Then Chris walked up my steps and said “Hey! You ready to go?”.

I nodded and said “Yeah, but first I want you to meet Kevin. Kevin this is Christian, my boyfriend. And Chris this is Kevin, one of my best friends.”, they shook hands and we decided to leave for at least one night of fun without Nick._____________________________________________________________________________

“Aww, Chris I loved it! I can’t believe you paid 50 bucks just to get a little spot in Time Square to say ‘I love you Sophia—Christian’. That was just too sweet.” I told Chris as we were walking towards my house.

“Soph, it’s cool. At least we got to hang out tonight,” he said, giving my hand a little squeeze.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Soph, my parents are sending me to Mexico to stay with my grandparents for the summer. That’s why I tried hanging out with as much as I can, I didn’t want to leave without getting to be alone with you on a date like we used to.” he said as we stopped in front of my house.

All lights were off except the ones in the guest room, which meant the boys were awake.

“When are you leaving?” I asked my voice cracking from the news. We have been away from each other a few times but not more than two weeks, and I think now is when I need him the most.

“Tomorrow morning,” he said, avoiding to look into my eyes, afraid the news would make me feel worse. “but I’ll say bye in the morning. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”.

After saying that, Chris gave me a last goodnight kiss and I walked inside. I took one last look out the window to see if he left, but as soon as I looked out he turned around and I blew him a kiss, mouthing “I love you” to him. He did the same and then walked off to his own house. I stayed at the window making sure he got home alright. Chris lives down the street and a lot can happen in the distance between our houses.

After seeing him get in his house, I got off the couch at the window and started to walk up the stairs without making noise. Once I got to my room, I walked in and turned on the lights. Seeing my bed slightly messed up from when me and Joe were sitting there, I took out a pair of pj’s.

ImageImage

After changing I went into the bathroom to take off whatever make-up was left and to put my hair into a messy bun. Chris and I had dinner, but I always have a glass of milk and Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookies before going to sleep.

I grabbed a glass from the cabinet in the kitchen, took out the milk from the fridge, and took the cookie jar out from behind a cereal box. Mom always hides the cookie jar from Damien because he can eat as many cookies as possible and then he gets really hyper. For a minute I stood in the kitchen serving my milk and then I started to stare into mid air. Next thing I know all the milk spills out of my glass.

“Oh sh—” I started to say but someone interrupted,

“Sophia, Frankie is still awake,” that person shushed me from saying a swear word.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please && please tell me if the story is being drove into a wrong direction<--haha. all these figure of speeches are confusing me C: