Status: Completed

For the Love Of...

Eleven

My mom walks over to me and crouches next me. She rubs my back and cradles my head into her chest I scream and cry uncontrollable. I hear my mom sniffle a little. She's crying too. I take a deep breath and begin to cry again. Get yourself together, Pandora. Don't be selfish. You have a daughter. Get it together! I breathe heavily take in my mothers sweet smell. She's always smelled of Chanel number 5. I push my mom off of me gently. I then stand up slowly. My head is banging. I pull my mom up with me. She brings me into a strong, long hug. I keep myself from crying while I lay my head on her shoulder. Eventually she lets me go and smiles with a tear strolling down her semi-red face.

"I guess we're both suffering from a broken heart huh?" She sniffs and smiles.

I become alert suddenly. "Wheres Ainsley?" I ask my mom as calmly as I can. My mom smirks and points to the ceiling. I sigh in relief and slowly exit the living room. When I reach the stairs, I climb them swiftly and enter Ainsley's room.

I walk over to her crib and see her looking right up at me with her gorgeous green eyes. I smile and reach my arms into the crib and pick her up slowly. Ainsley begins to turn red suddenly.

Ainsley starts to cry making me automatically sit in the pink and purple, cushioned rocking chair. I sit down with ease and pull up my shirt and bra allowing Ainsley to latch on to my extremely sore breasts. Ainsley sucks swiftly making me cringe.

"Shit." I breath out looking up at the freshly painted white ceiling. Ainsley slows her sucking, and completely stops when her eyes blink to a close, and she falls asleep. I look down at her as I pull down my bra and shirt. I then pull her up so that her chin is resting on my shoulder. I pat her back softly until she lets out a small burp. I lay her in my arms again and rest my arms on my lap. I look down at Ainsley who is completely asleep now.

I start crying. This beautiful angel is mine. But she's also a product of a monster, her father. I hate him. I'll make sure she'll never end up like him. He's a disgusting, dreadful, sorry excuse for a man, let alone a father.

My warm tears keep stinging my checks as they continue to run down my face. Ainsley is seriously the only thing keeping me here. In 2 years I plan on leaving this hell hole and moving to NYC. Just me and Ainsley in the city.

I just have to finish high school, which has been pretty hard since I'm missing so much school now. It's the middle of April and I need to get back because I'm missing so much work, but I also need to be with Ainsley right now too. And Ainsley is my first priority.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slow update. But today was my last day of school! WooHoo! So more updates soon!

What are you guys doing for the summer?