Status: Completed

For the Love Of...

Seventeen

Zane pulls into my driveway just as slowly as he did when he pulled out. When the car comes to a complete stop, I unbuckle my seatbelt and realize my mothers car isn't in the driveway. Hmm. Zane jumps out and takes Ainsley out along with her carseat. I get out and reach in the diaper bag for a spare key. I unlock the door and smell a gross, stinky, sweaty, nasty smell. The smell of sex. How long were they doing it for? Ew!

"Gross." I say under my breath. Zane laughs loudly scaring me a little. I have't heard him laugh so loud since before I knew about Ainsley. He continues laughing until I look at him with a confused smile. He puts the carseat which is holding Ainsley inside. He then pulls me into his chest and kisses my forehead. I look up into his eyes and kiss him on his soft, dry lips.

"You need to moisturize!" I jokingly punch his chest. His eyes widen and he laughs then kisses me back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses my nose. I let him go when I hear Ainsley begin to cry. She must be sleepy. I take her out of the carseat and she struggles in my arms. I bounce her gently and Zane comes over and takes Ainsley from me. She stops crying and my mouth drops open.

"How'd you get her to stop crying?!" I hit Zane's arm.

"Oh well..She obviously likes me more. She's a daddy's girl." He says looking down at Ainsley who has her eyes closed. I gasp hit Zane's arm again.

"Hey! That's gonna bruise!" Zane says laughing hard. "I'm gonna put her in her crib." He escapes upstairs and I follow him with the diaper bag and carseat in hand. I put them in my room which is spotless. My mother must have cleaned it has a way to say she was sorry. Seriously?

I step out of my room and go into Ainsley's where Zane is cuddling Ainsley. He then picks lays her in her crib looks at her for a few seconds then looks at me and runs over to me and picks me up and kisses me. He carries me to my bedroom and pins me down on the bed. He kisses my neck and then my lips again. I smile as he moves further down my body with kisses. I begin to breathe heavily getting ready for what I think I want from him.

He lifts my shirt a bit and kisses a spot just under my belly button. I breathe heavier as he moves his lips up my body until he reaches my bra. He giggles and unpins me, then helps me get up. What?!

"We don't want two Ainsley's..Yet." Zane says looking down at my stomach which has pink, unflattering stretch marks. I pull down my shirt and give Zane a half smile. He takes my left hand and admires my ring.

"I think we should wait. Wait until we get married. At least then we'll be stable and maybe we'll be ready for another kid." He lets go of my hand and looks into my eyes for a few seconds and smiles at me.

"It's not like I'm gonna get pregnant! Just..Come on." I say stepping as close as I can to Zane.

"Actually, my grandmother had my aunt and then became pregnant with my mother 5 weeks later. Besides, I want to do it the right way even though we are teen parents." Zane rests his hands on my shoulders and shakes me a little bit making me stumble into his chest. He wraps his arms around my waste and whispers, "Trust me, I want to..I just don't want to make anything anymore complicated than it needs to be. I'm sorry."

I throw my head back then press my ear onto Zane's chest. I hear his heartbeat at a steady pace. I sigh and then think about what he said. He's right. We should wait.

Zane looks down at me, then to my alarm clock and jumps a little. I look at the time which is only 12:30.

"Hey, I gotta go. I'll be back at 6 to pick you and Ainsley up. Wear a dress or something!" He pushes me off of him as gently as he can and kisses me quickly.

"Where are you going?!" I ask walking beside him as he rushes down the stairs.

"I've got to..Go handle somethings. I'll see you soon! I love you!" He unlocks the front door and soon after, starts his car and speeds out of the driveway. What's going on with him? I brush it off and go into Ainsley's room to check on her. She is sound asleep in her crib when I look down at her. My little angel. I smile and leave her room, and go into mine. I look over at my phone which is on the ground and pick it up seeing 3 missed calls and a text. One of the calls were from my mom. One from my dad. Then another one. Lila. She was the one who'd also left me a text which read, "Panda. I know you hate me right now. So does everyone else. I'm going into labor and I'm scared out of my mind. Please..Please come to the hospital around the corner from my house. I'm begging you. If you don't come, I completely understand. But please..Please."

My eyes widen and I look around my room. I've got to get to the hospital. How though?! My dad always his huge truck in the garage just in case his car broke down. I take off my flip flops and put on my black nike sneakers. I grab my phone and rush into Ainsley's room. I pick her up and run down the stairs nearly tripping, but find my balance and hop down the remaining stairs. I put Ainsley in her carseat and grab her diaper bag next to it.

I run out of the front door and put Ainsley on the ground then run to the garage and lift it. I just got my drivers license and I'm not the best driver, but I've gotta try. I go back over to Ainsley and rush back into the garage and put her in the back seat swiftly, carefully strapping her in properly. I get in the car and back up enough so I can get back out, close the garage, and get the diaper bag.

I drive as fast as I can even running red lights and stop signs. I accelerate the car on the highway nearly rear ending someone. My mind isn't clear enough to drive, but within 25 minutes, I make it to the hospital in my hometown. I hurry to find a parking spot and end up parking unevenly. I grab the diaper bag, then Ainsley in her carseat. I speed walk to the emergency entrance and walk to the clerk who is typing something on her computer and sucking a red lollipop.

"Hi. I'm looking for someone in labor.." I try catching my breath. The woman uses her lollipop to point to the sign to my left that reads "Labor and Delivery." I nod at the woman and jog until I get to the elevator that will lead me to the delivery floor. The elevator doors open and I get in with a man wearing a brown suit. He looks down at Ainsley on the way in and looks at my body up and down. Perv. I press the elevator button to get to the 4th floor. I sigh and hold onto Ainsley's carseat tight.

When I reach level floor, the man motions for me to go out before him and I do so quickly. I look left then right, and see a dark woman sitting at a desk very concentrated on her work. "Excuse me? I'm looking for someone. Lila Barns?" I say to her calmly. She looks up at me and smiles, then looks at her computer. She nods and stands in font on me.

"Follow me." She says with a clipboard in her hand. I follow after her, walking a few steps until she stops in front of room 4768. She knocks twice, and allows me to go in first. I walk in and smell clean hospital. The room is very warm, almost making me smile. I keep walking until I see her.

"Hey Ly. How's it going?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really proud of this story. I think I'm going to start a brand new story soon though. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna do another story about Pandora. What do you think? And btw thanks for subscribing and reading! More to come soon!