Status: Completed

For the Love Of...

Three

My dad stared at Zane with utter hate. He walked in slowly and plopped down on the couch next to Marisol.

"Levi, you remember Marisol and Eli right?" My mother stands up motioning to Zane's parents.
"Mhm." He father keeps staring at Zane who is looking down at the ground

"Dad." I stand up and stomp in front of him making him look at me and not Zane. "Stop" I whisper.

"Well hows your guys' marriage!?" Marisol chimes in making us all dart our eyes at her.

"We're getting a divorce." My mother looks down and quickly storms out of the room.

I sigh knowing my mother will cry for the next 3 hours. My father cheated on my mom multiple times and possibly got someone pregnant. It does hurt me, but I have much more important things to deal with now and truly no time to think about something I knew was inevitable to occur. When my mother onfronted my dad about I was 3 months pregnant with Ainsley and I knew I couldn't think about it for her sake. It was also the day I was informed that Zane was moving away. That was one of the worse days of my life but I try not to think about it too much.

"I didn't mean to.. I had no idea.." Marisol pouts hanging her head. Marisol has this problem where she doesn't know when she should just shut the fuck up. That's one thing I don't miss about her.

"Levi, I'm so sorry." She continues to speak and stands up saying "Maybe it's about time we leave." Eli immediately stands up and gives Ainsley to me. I smile at him and snuggle Ainsley in my arms while she purses her lips and grunts.

Zane comes over to me and looks closely at Ainsley. Zane then rubs her hair and meets up with his parents.

"See you later." Zane waves and they all exit out of our house. On queue, Ainsley wiggles in my arms and starts crying. She's hungry. I carry her upstairs into her room and sit in the rocking chair and allow her to latch on.

"NO! FUCK YOU LEVI! GET OFF OF ME!" My mother yells from downstairs. I then hear the front door slam. This is getting ridiculous. I hate my parents fighting and it's getting to be a horrible environment for Ainsley because she shouldn't have to hear stuff like this and neither should I.

Ainsley finally is full and keeps her eyes closed. I pick her up and hold her against my chest patting
her back until she lets out a small burp. "Ainsley..I love you so much." I say into her ear. Standing myself up I place her in her crib and kiss her forehead.

Slowly and quietly, I walk out of her room and close the door halfway and go into my room and plop down on my bed. I hate being left alone with my thoughts because the worse things come to mind. At times like this Zane used to call me and bring me to the beach or I'd at least get a funny call from my best friend, Lila, who hasn't text or called me back for over 3 months. But I've learned that once you get pregnant no one wants to talk to you and no one cares about you anymore.

Tears begin to trickle on the sides of my eyes and soon after, I fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Imma writin!